Theocracy YouTube Contest: 30 Pieces of Silver covers

If anyone follows my Facebook page, you'd know that I have a "mascot" for the art that I do. His name is Digger, and he even has his own Facebook account. Well lately I have been messing with animating him. I started this video out purely for my own enjoyment and experience, and didn't even really expect to do much with it. Here it is:

http://youtu.be/A08shUAkOY0

Here's mine.
Recorded in one try (never played the song before that day).
There really some nice covers in this threat, great work to all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone follows my Facebook page, you'd know that I have a "mascot" for the art that I do. His name is Digger, and he even has his own Facebook account. Well lately I have been messing with animating him. I started this video out purely for my own enjoyment and experience, and didn't even really expect to do much with it. Here it is:

http://youtu.be/A08shUAkOY0

Haha, loved it! :D

not as good as i hoped i would be able to do but...you do what you can right! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
no that video completely destroyed mine lol. at this point i only finished because i said i was going to :loco:

i was impressed by yours as well. I can't play a guitar to save my life, so I have been very impressed with nearly all the guitar videos.

CM

Phew, we've been working on this since the end of February. I wasn't sure we were going to get done in time. I hope you like it.

Haha, that was pretty good. Some of the pronunciation sounded a little...odd? I'm not how to describe it. Maybe it's the voice effects I'm hearing.

I finally took the time to watch all of the entries. Wow, what an impressive array of talent. Emil and the band are going to have a hard time deciding!

Without meaning any slight to anyone I don't mention, just a few that I want to point out:

1. I love Zø's vocal cover.
2. JayArby, you are one talented dude. Singing and keyboard: both were impressive.
3. I thoroughly enjoyed Jennifer Grassman's take on the song.

That said, I don't see how Digger doesn't win. The guy's unreal.

And by unreal, I mean, not real.

I finally took the time to watch all of the entries. Wow, what an impressive array of talent. Emil and the band are going to have a hard time deciding!

Without meaning any slight to anyone I don't mention, just a few that I want to point out:

1. I love Zø's vocal cover.
2. JayArby, you are one talented dude. Singing and keyboard: both were impressive.
3. I thoroughly enjoyed Jennifer Grassman's take on the song.

That said, I don't see how Digger doesn't win. The guy's unreal.

And by unreal, I mean, not real.

I am working on bringing him to life. I have a corpse in the tool shed hooked up to some jumper cables and a car battery. I just need to find a demented brain.

Hi everyobdy!
Thank you all for your kind words about my cover. This is the first time I have ever done this and I think it turned out pretty good as far as I can tell due to the comments left on my youtube channel and on here. I discovered Theocracy at about 2 years ago and I love the band and the message delivered by Matt.