THEOCRACY - AS THE WORLD BLEEDS

what are the play times for the tracks? I'm hoping for at least one or two of moderately epic length.

---Prem

I didn't have a chance to hear the trailer this morning as I was in rush to get ready for work and hardly had time to check this forum. Now I have. I cannot wait to get a hold of this album. Seriously, there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be great.

To anyone with a Last FM account - I uploaded the new band pic there, and it would be really cool if you'd go vote it up. The current one is Matt, Shawn, and Johnathon, and it would be nice to have an official photo of the current lineup.

I'm really looking forward to this now. I was worried that they'd change their sound to a point that I couldn't enjoy it. No more worries. November 21st come faster!

Awesome news! I just got a chance to listen to the trailer. Wow! This will definitely be a candidate for album of the year! I can't wait to hear the complete songs!!!

AWESOME!!! :kickass:

Hope Theocracy will include some of the new songs to the list on 26th in Prague. :headbang:

I AM SOOOOOO PUMPED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw this yesterday morning, but (being 13) didn't exactly have time to post with school, football, etc. Anyway......I WaNT NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Theocracy, remember what I said about being your biggest fan......

So now I'm making a habit of listening to the album trailer 10 times a day...
That even worse than that for me, I listened to it all day long, (I'm still listening to it...). Can't stop it, that's addictive !

Got an email from ulterium today....said they were shipping it to me (maybe because I preordered) one week before the release date, so I'll probably have the physical copy right around the 21. Of course, I'm buying it digitally on iTunes at midnight anyway, but still.