Nightwish/Kamelot *confirmed* for Wed/Thurs Shows

Any idea much the tickets will be on Ticketmaster? The New Orleans show currently listed on Ticketmaster comes to $40 with the fees, so it's the same price as EntertheVault. I cringe at the thought of feeding the Ticketbastard beast, but for whatever reason I really like collecting my concert ticket stubs (and have since the '80's), so it annoys me when I buy from EtV and just get my name put on a list with no actual ticket. Or has EtV started printing tickets?

Any idea much the tickets will be on Ticketmaster? The New Orleans show currently listed on Ticketmaster comes to $40 with the fees, so it's the same price as EntertheVault. I cringe at the thought of feeding the Ticketbastard beast, but for whatever reason I really like collecting my concert ticket stubs (and have since the '80's), so it annoys me when I buy from EtV and just get my name put on a list with no actual ticket. Or has EtV started printing tickets?

Regular tickets are $40 and whatever Ticketbastard adds on. I have no connection with EtV so I cannot help you there.

Just FYI Rezz...my receipt say's specifically:

Please indicate your order number at the door when you arrive.
Bring your confirmation number with you to the box office the
night of show as Enterthevault.com does not mail hard tickets.
The order number is required. This order is non-refundable.

Just FYI, the ticket vault web site is overloaded. I called the number listed and talked to a guy who said it has had over 10000 hits in the past 2 hours. Overwhelming response.

It took me about 6 tries, but I was able to get a ticket for both nights. I expect a hard sell out soon.

I just bought tickets to both nights. I wasn't even sure yet if I was coming to PP this year (I think I just made up my mind!). Looking forward to my first PP experience since 2007.

I was already thinking of traveling to see this tour anyway, since it's not coming to Minneapolis. Thanks for booking this, Glenn!

Just FYI, the ticket vault web site is overloaded. I called the number listed and talked to a guy who said it has had over 10000 hits in the past 2 hours. Overwhelming response.

It took me about 6 tries, but I was able to get a ticket for both nights. I expect a hard sell out soon.

Glad I got my tickets when I did, then!

Tix for both night bought. Nightwish + Kamelot, can't wait for this show. Might have to catch it again in Chicago a week or so later. Man, is this going to be an intense 4 nights of music!!!!!!!

I just bought tickets to both nights. I wasn't even sure yet if I was coming to PP this year (I think I just made up my mind!). Looking forward to my first PP experience since 2007.

I was already thinking of traveling to see this tour anyway, since it's not coming to Minneapolis. Thanks for booking this, Glenn!

Thanks. I hope folks realize that the bleed over affect will take place and the festival tickets will start going fast.

Glenn, any posibility for signing sessions taking place for Nightwish and/or Kamelot?

Just FYI Rezz...my receipt say's specifically:

Please indicate your order number at the door when you arrive.
Bring your confirmation number with you to the box office the
night of show as Enterthevault.com does not mail hard tickets.
The order number is required. This order is non-refundable.

Thanks. Bummer, I like collecting the stubs. Oh well, I'm not taking any chances. Tickets ordered for both nights. I hope my disapointment at not having a stub doesn't ruin the shows... :headbang:

this is my first time buying from enterthevault i got both of my tickets. From anyone else who order from them u just take your print out to who?,and where? i want to make sure i know everything before hand so i don't look like a jackass in person,its ok on here though.

Might have to do this one. No Dallas date, and they're playing that absolute crap hole the Diamond Ballroom in OKC, a place I SWORE I never would go back to. Emos in Austin, a maybe, but, in general, with a few exceptions, I expected better venues on the whole for this tour.

*shakes head*

Damn, I already thought this was probably the strongest overall PP lineup I could remember. Then you add two amazing bands that have headlined their own tours to the mix. Awesome job! I am getting my tickets today. While this may not have been a secret, the confirmation made my already high levels of excitement go even higher.

:headbang: Great Job. September is going to be great. Bought all my tickets today. Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat. Room was already set now just waiting for plane ticket sales to start. :D