Nightwish Kick Off the Imaginarium World Tour in Los Angeles

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
The very first show for the IMAGINARIUM WORLD TOUR will take place at the GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE, Universal City, CA, U.S.A, on Saturday the 21st of January 2012.

This will be the biggest NIGHTWISH show production ever on the North American soil and strictly a one-off -- there will be no US tour until later in 2012.

The ticket sales will begin soon.

Fuck, guess I'm making a trip out to LA.

You know I will be there wooohoooooo, I had heard thy were doing this, there were plans for two shows one in L.A> and one in NYC guess that got canned.

You know I will be there wooohoooooo, I had heard thy were doing this, there were plans for two shows one in L.A> and one in NYC guess that got canned.

They probably decided to put all their money towards one large show. Gibson Amphitheatre can seat over 6000 people and is probably a lot cheaper than a place like Radio City in NYC which is just a little smaller. They sold out Wiltern last time they played which is 2300.

They probably decided to put all their money towards one large show. Gibson Amphitheatre can seat over 6000 people and is probably a lot cheaper than a place like Radio City in NYC which is just a little smaller. They sold out Wiltern last time they played which is 2300.

Radio City can also seat just over 6,000.

Hmmmm I might have to make the 7 hr trip to LA for this. Sounds intriguing!

Wait for me, and we can get a caravan going, it will take me 6 hours to get to Phx from El Paso, then we can all just caravan together

So I'm guessing Enter the Vault will be selling tickets for this next Friday.

Big News will be
An announcement that has caused the site to get over 1300 emails in 24 hours

Onsale next friday

stay tuned

I cant see them selling out a place they've never headlined before. Very, very ambitious even with a worldwide fan base.

Gibson is 2x the size of The Wiltern. So unless part of the venue is curtained off, another act brought on or Live Nation "papers it" .....dunno.

I cant see them selling out a place they've never headlined before. Very, very ambitious even with a worldwide fan base.

Gibson is 2x the size of The Wiltern. So unless part of the venue is curtained off, another act brought on or Live Nation "papers it" .....dunno.
And, with tickets being available at $275 a pop at Enter The Vault ($250 plus $25 Service charge) how many people may be turned off?

Er, nevermind. Tix are half gone already.