Nightwish Kick Off the Imaginarium World Tour in Los Angeles

Crap, those tix are expensive. Cheapest I could find were here for $105. Looks like I'm going to have to pass.

I am wondering if tickets thru Enter the Vault will be less, if not then I doubt i will make the trip either

Crap, those tix are expensive. Cheapest I could find were here for $105. Looks like I'm going to have to pass.
Don't worry that's one of those real ripoff ticket websites. Their prices have nothing to do with the actual, normal ticket prices. Just check just about any other ticket price there and you'll find it totally ridiculous. For example the SymX tickets for the Best Buy Theater in NYC are $90 there..

Don't worry that's one of those real ripoff ticket websites. Their prices have nothing to do with the actual, normal ticket prices. Just check just about any other ticket price there and you'll find it totally ridiculous. For example the SymX tickets for the Best Buy Theater in NYC are $90 there..

Yeah, in this case its resellers who don't even have tickets yet trying to nab fans who don't bother to check ticketmaster if they're even on sale yet.

However, I won't be surprised if we see a range for $30-$90 for seated tickets after TM fees.

Don't see them available anywhere but on the rip off resellers sites. Ticketmaster doesn't have them yet. Are they suppose to be carrying them? When do they go on sale?

Regular tickets for this exclusive Nightwish Imaginarium tour starting show are now available at www.livenation.com

Not too awful prices for that particular venue and location (except the service fees :erk: )

US $99.75 Ticket + US $17.15 fee = US $116.90
US $59.75 Ticket + US $14.40 fee = US $74.15
US $39.75 Ticket + US $12.50 fee = US $52.25
US $19.99 Ticket + US $7.00 fee = US $26.99

OSA news bulletin:

Several reliable sources have submitted this Key Club advertisement to the OSA, and while the name does not ring a bell, the advertisement looks strangely familiar...

Nightwish has been known before to play secret gigs before kicking off a tour; could this be one of them?

(Disclaimer: This is purely speculation on OSA's part; we are not announcing news of a secret gig, so if anyone chooses to attend this show on the chance that it could be Nightwish, does so at their own risk!)

We are aware of that Nightwish is known for playing secret gig(s) before the official tour opening date, so this gig obviously is it for the Imaginaerum tour.

I can add to the above that the Karjalainen newspaper in Finland told on Oct 24.2011 about a secret Nightwish gig scheduled "somewhere in California" in mid-January 2012. Also hints to look for a band named "Rubber Band of Wolves" playing at the LA area at the same time have been heard from a member of Nightwish's management. And if you look at the band's poster at the Key Club's website, it looks very familiar indeed...

But the final judgement will be your own. Sometimes a small risk in one's life may pay off... but like said, nothing is guaranteed as all inquiries about the Rubber Band of Wolves identities have met a wall of silence. Yeah, at least that makes it a secret gig, I think...

For whomever would like to go and see by him/herself, tickets are only $13 and currently available here.

Hmmmmm I suspect that is Nightwish, and since we will be getting there on the 18 of Jan and staying with family, this is doable.

Totally unrealistic price and I am a Nightwish fan but it is totally not worth it to see a band I have seen twice before for 1 date. The money does not equal the draw.

Totally unrealistic price and I am a Nightwish fan but it is totally not worth it to see a band I have seen twice before for 1 date. The money does not equal the draw.

You understand this is going to be a full scale production in LA, right? As in, everything they do in Europe, they're going to do in LA. Lights, Pyro, you name it. This is going to be the only US show this is done, as well.