Nightwish San Francisco

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Loved the show last night-1 year from the date of ProgPower last year! Tarja's voice was really on last night. It was great to see some fellow Prog heads out there- Eric, Bear and Melwyn. The PP IV shirt is always a great way to meet people. Also, isn't Once just awesome! By far the best album of the year. With their new record deal in America, its about time they should should make a seriuos impact here.

Look forward to seeing everybody in 2 weeks! The countdown has begun!

dhatchell said:
Loved the show last night-1 year from the date of ProgPower last year! Tarja's voice was really on last night. It was great to see some fellow Prog heads out there- Eric, Bear and Melwyn. The PP IV shirt is always a great way to meet people. Also, isn't Once just awesome! By far the best album of the year. With their new record deal in America, its about time they should should make a seriuos impact here.

Look forward to seeing everybody in 2 weeks! The countdown has begun!

It was great meeting you as well. It's nice to see this genre finally taking off in the Bay Area and to know I won't be the only one going to ProgPower USA V from San Francisco. Stay in touch.

EB

jump3.gif
Yeah dude that was a great show, cool to chat with you for a little while. Tarja was awesome,Marco was awesome and the rest of the band is incredible!! Great great show. It was great hanging out with alot of the people that are going to PPUSA there. I think we had a small conglomeration of about 10 or 12 people that will be at PPUSA there,That I knew of, very cool.

I do have to say Lullacry almost made me fall asleep, they were not very good, to basic for my tastes. But a great show when Nightwish took the stage! Wooooooot 1 week and a half till HOTLANTA!!

Bear

It was a killer show indeed... although they did dump 2 songs off the setlist that's been posted here (End Of All Hope and Ever Dream), and only replaced it with one song (Dead To The World)... so we got jipped on 1 song :( It was still killer though. I was really shocked at how many people were there.

Great to see everyone, can't wait to see everyone at PP.

Is it just me or does the guitarist for NW challenge Dio for the shortest man in metal... holy cow he's shoooort.

They didn't play end of all hope or everdream at any of the 4 shows I was at, San Fran being one of them. We hit scottsdale, Anahiem, LA, and San Fran. Lullacry was cool as hell too. Perhaps some of you guys caught me and my friends there, we were the second group in line with the chairs :D