NIGHTWISH SLAYED PHILLY!

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
Gang;

Talk about taking no prisoners....Nightwish not only kicked ass in Philly last night. They blew up and toe-tagged the place! They had us begging for more. If you do not have your seats for Nighwish live, BY ALL MEANS GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GET THEM!!!!!!!!! Anyone that thinks Anette is not an improvement on the EDP from Buenos Aires will be in for an extremely rude awakening.

Peace,
Ray C.

I was also extemely happy with the show and prefer Annette doing the old songs because the lyrics are much easier to understand now. Plus, she really gets into it up there. Smiling and dancing around and not just standing there. The only drawback was Empuu's guitar should've been much louder. PARADISE LOST rocked, but I couldn't hear the solos AT ALL! Makes no sense how after one song the sound guy didn't fix that problem. Overall, though, this show was amazing and NIGHTWISH hasn't lost a single step by changing vocalists!

Really good time, even though Tuomas & Anette were sick, couldn't really tell onstage. Here's a link to some photos from Philly. Concur, if it gets near your place, go. In interview, Marco stressed they will change up the setlist for North America. Rehearsed 25 songs, of which 15 are in the set (photo of Philly setlist included), Europe will be different, as will next Spring's shows:

http://www.bravewords.com/galleries/97

Would you be willing to shell out the cash to pay for mine and my wife's tickets? :heh: Money's too tight right now to pay that kind of money for a concert (well, besides PP).

I got my tickets via a transfer from a friend who said "I just can't do it." they have to be picked up at will call, but I wonder if they can be transferred again. I'm not too fond of the new singer's voice in NW, and I HATE being at the HoB for sold out shows.

I got my tickets via a transfer from a friend who said "I just can't do it." they have to be picked up at will call, but I wonder if they can be transferred again. I'm not too fond of the new singer's voice in NW, and I HATE being at the HoB for sold out shows.

Well if you don't want them, we'd definitely be interested. But don't decide not to go for our sake.

I love going to shows at HoB, but you are right about when it is full. It's hard to find a good place to see. I generally don't have a problem because of my height, but Yardley does.

Jeez Stingray, I thought you'd be more excited about seeing Nightwish..c'mon man, where's the enthusiasm? :p

I'd love to be, but my walls of my apartment have ben damaged, so I cannot bounce off the walls like I have been for the last 24 hours.:lol: