Nightwish

Nudger

Ruler of the Forest
Feb 27, 2004
Sheffield, UK
www.livejournal.com
I tell you who I really, really want to play at Bloodstock. Nightwish. I really do. I didn't manage to get to BS last year (this one will be my first :)). But I have an awful lot of their stuff, and they have a new album coming out this year, which is going to pillage your town and rape your womenfolk.

Now I know this won't happen. Nightwish are very busy at the moment :cry: and they won't be able to make it.

But I can dream, eh?

Aye they won't be coming to Bloodstock, that's pretty much 100%, but because the new album is coming out they should be touring around summertime, so the chances of an English show are probably higher than they have ever been before :)

It would never happen im afraid mate... and im pretty sure it wont happen next year cos you cant repeat headline bands, it wouldnt make for a very interesting festival, lower down the rosta its not so bad to repeat bands but headliners would be repetetive... Anyway, for me Nightwish were great but i cant say id want to see them again particularly, or at least i can think of other bands id rather see... Theyre kind of a one off band... I think a second time would loose its lustre cos it would be predictable... I could be wrong however...

I'm probably in the minority but I think Nightwish are just slightly better then ok, no slightly better then that. I'll give them a good but nothing better then that.

I'd much rather see Power Symphony on the bill for a future Bloodstock.

Salutations of joy to you and yours Eagle, for being a fellow supporter of banning guns in favor of more epic methods of warfare.
Try breaking a catapult with an AK!

That's a point, and the Bloodstock bit suggests that the blood should be used as some kind of Oxo substitute. We will just have to see what we can do I guess. Eradicating a few of Derby's less desirable residents won't be bad I'm sure :)

Miss K, as in this young lady??
tampaxx.jpg

:D

From my interview with Tuomas Holopainen of Nightwish, conducted on Sunday evening, 29th Feb at Phoenix Sound Studios, in Wembley.

Me: And moving on to touring this year. You mentioned in some interviews that you will be coming back here (to the UK).

Tuomas: Next fall we will. I think like September / October.

Me: After you have been to the States?

Tuomas: Yeah, yeah. That will be the first one. Definitely during this year, we are coming back, in the Astoria this time.