Nile at Ozzfest

White Castle

White Castle rules. :kickass:

A few weeks ago, we had an over-nighter at work releasing some new software. Around 6 am I went out and bought a crave case (cardboard box resembling a briefcase that holds 30 units of yummy). I intentionally went in as opposed to drive-thru. The look on the woman's face was well worth it. A couple of guys were there ordering breakfast (which I have never tried...maybe today) and I followed with the case. She sat there looking at me for a second then asked if I was serious. Excellent.

really lol at how Colonel Sanders think his band will be a novelty act at Ozzfest

they better get their soundcheck in gear, because Nile don't have a great reputation for open air performances

it all just becomes white noise apparently

Playing in a small indoor club, however, is a different story

BLACK! SEEDS! OF VENGEAAAAANCE!!!

eh, i saw them at Great American Music Hall a few years ago and it was pretty much white noise with some egyptian stuff between songs from a laptop. the bassist looked like Danzig though, so that was cool.

Great American Music Hall ain't small...

I saw em in a place that held about 150 out here (The Lo-Fi Cafe, its closed now, was a good venue while it lasted), and they fucking killed.

they better get their soundcheck in gear, because Nile don't have a great reputation for open air performances

BLACK! SEEDS! OF VENGEAAAAANCE!!!

My first time seeing Nile was at the Creepy Crawl in St. Louis. really small place. (my band actually played there in 2001/2002?)
It was fucking amazing! The sound was so damn good.
I love Nile live, brutal as fuck! :kickass:

it's sort of funny that he compares his mediocre death metal to one of the most awful slaughters of all time. i mean, american dudes playing egyptian themed music is totally like nazis gunning down allied troops.

yeah, if they sang about the plight of the american farmer i had more respect for them.

I've been wanting to listen to Unas Slayer of the Gods again, ever since I read that specific Utterance of the Pyramid Texts for part of this paper I'm writing right now.

MajestikMøøse;6000790 said:
I've been wanting to listen to Unas Slayer of the Gods again, ever since I read that specific Utterance of the Pyramid Texts for part of this paper I'm writing right now.

THE WELL OF SOULS MUST STAY SEALED!!!!