nile plays ozzfest

Devourment is possibly the worst band to form in general(all music), but it's not surprising they suck and can't play their instruments since they are from texas. Texas death metal should not even be labelled death metal period.

I couldn't agree more

can someone explain to me the purpose of "br00tal" death metal bands?? I can't even get through an entire album of devourment, that's how awful the band is. I love death metal that is extremely brutal (suffocation, behemoth), but most BDM bands are absolutely atrocious

You will never understand if you don't bother listening. It's something you feel, similar to black metal, but usually less artistic.

You will never understand if you don't bother listening. It's something you feel, similar to black metal, but usually less artistic.

I enjoy dissection and burzum on occasion, I can clearly see why so many people love BM

but brutal death metal, fuck it is just so awful on every level. Listening to justin timberlake is less agonizing than a band like devourment

I enjoy dissection and burzum on occasion, I can clearly see why so many people love BM

but brutal death metal, fuck it is just so awful on every level. Listening to justin timberlake is less agonizing than a band like devourment

what the shit. BD is pretty good.

You're full of shit.

YOU'RE full of shit with that stupid avatar and sig. Why do people have avatars like that on metal forums? No one finds it funny, just fuck off.

As for Nile playing Ozzfest, good. Nile won't sell out, they'll just blast away and no one will get it but it'll get them in the magazines and maybe people that aren't twats will decide to give them a listen.

Fuck unfunny avatars and sigs! :rolleyes:

I agree with you here.

Saying Brutal Death metal sucks is just stupid. I just don't like it.
I think this is a very good attitude. I don't care if you don't like it, everyone's different, but saying something like The Greys did is pretty stupid. For example I really don't like power metal, but I don't think it sucks because the bands who play it are doing what they want to do, and doing it well. Just because I don't like it doesn't make it any less of a valid genre.

Despite your redeeming qualities, you never fail to amaze me with your tendency to be a fucktard. Not every brutal death band is like Devourment, so shut the fuck up. At least Devourment has musical skill in some respect, unlike Justin Timberlake, who has absolutely none.

Now listen to Suffocation and tell me that's agonizing.

Despite your redeeming qualities, you never fail to amaze me with your tendency to be a fucktard. Not every brutal death band is like Devourment, so shut the fuck up. At least Devourment has musical skill in some respect, unlike Justin Timberlake, who has absolutely none.

Timberlake can sing fairly well

:lol: suffocation is one of my favorite death metal bands :lol:

I am talking about horrid bands like devourment that play pointless "br00tal death metal" where it's a wall of noise/shitty BDM riffs with constant mindless blasting + horrible extremely monotonous vocals

I dunno, most of BDM has been extremely dissappointing to me with the exception of suffocation, deeds of flesh, and a few tech/brutal bands here and there