Nile: In The Beginning

NineFeetUnderground said:
word of the wise. dont tell me to listen to something. ill get irritated. its like your mother telling you to go wash your hands when youre 35.

heh. In fact i didn't tell you to go and listen to anything. I merely postulated that if you were to hear it, you could possibly like it.

then again....I dont really care.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
heh. In fact i didn't tell you to go and listen to anything. I merely postulated that if you were to hear it, you could possibly like it.

then again....I dont really care.

yea, but postulate my balls slapping your chin. then you may realize ive heard everything. postulatingly speaking of course. lawlz

yea, but postulate my balls slapping your chin. then you may realize ive heard everything. postulatingly speaking of course. lawlz

Postulate that i was around listening to extreme forms of music, when you had barely stopped shitting yourself.

lawlz.

why do we need to "stop"? is Opeth going to start issuing free hugging trees for everyones disposal?

Dudes... argue all you want about the history of death metal and Nile, etc... but I cannot allow "I've been listening to (whatever) before you (whatever)"... it's pointless and stuff like that will be pointed to if I were to allow it and step in for other pointless stuff.

Guys show some fuckin' respect, NFU was at the Crossroads with Robert Johnson and Co when they met the Devil, he witnessed the birth of all occidental music as we know it.

And I agree, those Mantas demos were teh end of all death metal.

Every other band that followed like Nile were boring.

:worship:

Powers said:
Nile's about the heaviest thing I listen to, anything more extreme would probably make me cry, but they are the best Egyptology themed Death Metal band in the world.

Something that extreme would just be considered noise.

Mr Samsara said:
Dudes... argue all you want about the history of death metal and Nile, etc... but I cannot allow "I've been listening to (whatever) before you (whatever)"... it's pointless and stuff like that will be pointed to if I were to allow it and step in for other pointless stuff.

Yes, but NFU "obliterated" me with the childish; "ive heard it all - my balls slapping on your chin." etc etc
So i thought i'd humour him a bit with more of the same. I dont see why i should back down because a member with 5,000 odd posts makes suggestive comments about his genitalia in my face. If i retort with something equally as ludicrous, then what difference does it make? It wasn't me who started the troll comments.

Its ok to be pretentious about music, it just makes you look like you gain more from feeling special / important about being exclusive, than actually liking a type of music for what it is. But hey, certain people need something to feel special about don't they???

*takes a look at his myspace page and wonders if he still lives with his mother*

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
Its ok to be pretentious about music, it just makes you look like you gain more from feeling special / important about being exclusive, than actually liking a type of music for what it is. But hey, certain people need something to feel special about don't they???

most accurate description of The Hubster I can imagine