Nintendo 3ds anyone?

Never played The Ocarina Of Time (nor eny Zelda), is that good?
Do you have to play previous Zelda games or not?

Jevil, be sure...before you die, play Ocarina of time. It´s beyond awesome. Seriously! You have THE reason to buy a 3DS now...get this game, bro! It´s the most beautiful game ever and I´m sure a lot Nintendo fans will agree with me :)

Edit: You don´t need to play other Zelda´s before.

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are still 2 of the best shooting games of all time. Excellent level designs and perfectly paced. As much as I like Call Of Duty etc I still think that in alot of ways Goldeneye is far better.

Jevil, be sure...before you die, play Ocarina of time. It´s beyond awesome. Seriously! You have THE reason to buy a 3DS now...get this game, bro! It´s the most beautiful game ever and I´m sure a lot Nintendo fans will agree with me :)

Edit: You don´t need to play other Zelda´s before.

Agreed.

I was even terrible at it, but kept playing because it was just so darn fun :D (and by terrible, I MEAN terrible :lol: )

I want one so bad aha, but the lack of good release games means I won't be buying one at release.

Has anyone tried one out yet? I played one at a local store and the augmented reality thing was really cool.

Looks like I'll be getting mine when Zelda and Mario Kart are released :)

Can't wait to see what you think! All reviews I read were from a more formal perspective. How are you enjoying it thus far?! Congrats on your new purchase btw :p

Can't wait to see what you think! All reviews I read were from a more formal perspective. How are you enjoying it thus far?! Congrats on your new purchase btw :p

WOW!! Dude, it´s absolutely awesome! I try to explain in English :)

Not only that the 3D effect is working perfectly, the realitiy is melting with the game. There are cards you can lay down wherever you want. For example I put the card on my fx360 6 string, aimed with the 3DS on it and shoot with button "A" on the card. A perfect animated monster comes out of the card attacking me. I have to move around my guitar to aim and shoot the weak points of the monster. This all happened on my GUITAR!!! :yow: In perfect 3D without googles. This all is possible, cause the 3DS has a 3D camera aboard.

I will take pictures of my bandmates and some girls with 3Ds today and then I can play a game where there are my enemies, flying around me as monsters while I have to shoot them. The backround graphic is where you are. No polygons - the real world. Crazy shit, eh? Innovative as fuck.

The first update yesterday I downloaded and there was a short movie in 3D on it. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!