Nintendo 3ds anyone?

Awesome man! Great to hear it's everything you expected and more. Sounds really cool. Going to see if the shops here have it. I doubt, but worth a shot! What about the actual games. You got the Sims right? How does it feel to play in 3D? Any eyestrain as the critics have been saying?

It´s so mich fun!! Each one I showed it were totally amazed :) I don´t even have a game..(sims 3 is sold haha) I only use the features on the 3ds available on the console and it´s so funny. I love to take/collect pictures of all people I meet and then shoot them in the face in this fantastic game..."face raiders". Shooting 3D fotos is awesome, too.

Of course you have to look in a certain position. When you turn it left or right, the effect isn´t good anymore. But that´s no problem. I don´t see it as disadvantage, cause it´s no problem to hold it in the right position, even for long time.

Sounds sick. I think it only comes out in May over here.

How does the 3d effect work, do you have to hold your head in a certain position?

The 3d pixies enter your body through your hands and run straight to your brain, stabbing and hacking and giving your perception that "3d" effect without glasses.

Amazing stuff, really :tickled: