Nintendo 3ds

SentinelSlain

Suck my joined date.
Nov 21, 2007
So has anyone here got one? Thoughts?

It's my birthday on the 9th so I'm getting one with the cash I'll get. I don't have a DS either so I'm gonna get the Zelda DS games in anticipation.

I have one, and the 3d words very well. It's also very compact, so it can fit in your pocket. Taking 3d photos is fun, and I can't wait until the internet browser is available.

Yeah I got one,it's cool,I have'nt had a hand held console since I was a kid,with those donkey kong games and felt an urge to get one.Yeah i'd never owned a DS before this either,I think you'll be very happy with it,the 3D effect is very cool but a bit hard on the batteries.I just recently had a week long binge on Pokemon White which is pretty fun,I always thought Pokemon was a kids game but it's actually a pretty cool RPG.I seem to be getting alot more use out of this than I did with the PS3,it's just very convenient.

Probably gonna wait for more games to come out and I'm sure there will be a slimmer model soon that will be cheaper/same price and it will have a better battery life.

And if it does have games that I'm interested in, then I'll buy one.

Sloughfeg: Yeah the Pokemon games are really really intricate, well-made games. Awesome shit.

I don't have the 3DS. It's probably expensive as all fuck. I'd much rather just get my DS Lite fixed. :V

Yeah i've thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon White.I'd been reading reviews on what DS games to get with the 3DS since there is'nt much in the way of 3DS games atm and Pokemon White/Black kept popping up with great reviews,it's actually a game that is very addictive,I struggled to put it down there at times.This week i've been playing New Super Mario Bros. which is awesome also and a total nostalgia trip,fucking love it!

I actually bought a used ds lite instead because there wasn't a single 3DS game I wanted I supposedly DS games don't look as good on them as when played on a normal ds.