ITT we talk about the new nintendo console

Yeah I'm looking at all the 2D Castlevania and Metroid games that I can play on the DS, might have to get one now.

Oh yeah and I was playing Ninja Gaiden for X-box 180 a few nights ago, I must say it was pretty fucking rad.

Johanna said:
I want diablo 3

Now that would obviously rule quite a lot. And frankly, after huge sucess of both the first and second installments, I'd be quite surprised if they didn't go for thrid part. It's just that it might be a few years from now :<

Oh, and speaking of computer games: Supreme Commander (inofficially Total Annihilation 2) almost made be consider upgrading my computer when I heard it would be released :loco:

It's easy for me, I decide console based on what games I tend to play:

Sony PSX = RE Directors Cut, Silent Hill, RE 2, RE 3, Medal of Honor, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross, Crash Bandicoot Racer
Sega Dreamcast = RE Code Veronica
PS 2 = RE 4, Silent Hill, 2, 3 ,4, God of War, Metal Gear Solid 2, Medal of Honor 2, a few random titles
Nintendo Gamecube = RE (remake), Rogue Squadron

So as you can see, I've got a bias towards Sony.

I actually only bought the Gamecube with the understanding that it would release the next 6 RE games (not realizing that they basically remade the first, PORTED parts 2 & 3 directly, made a shitty RE 0, and then released RE 4 which was better on the PS2 anyway).

So yeah, I'll stick with Sony. I just prefer "mature" titles. If I want Super Street Fighter Turbo, I'll pull out my SNES.

NADatar said:
Oh yeah and I was playing Ninja Gaiden for X-box 180 a few nights ago, I must say it was pretty fucking rad.

Fuck yes, it's the best 3rd person action title EVAR. Too bad the sequel will probably be a 360 exclusive. :(

And have you beaten Shadow of the Colossus yet? That was you that actually got that after my inane suggestions, correct?

I haven't played it for a few months now, so no. I think I'm on Colossus #7 right now. I don't play video games very much, and that one requires a few hours worth of time for a session, so that's why I put it down for a bit. I love the tits out of it though, and yes I got it due to your inane suggestions. :D

NADatar said:
Yeah I'm looking at all the 2D Castlevania and Metroid games that I can play on the DS, might have to get one now.

hehe Ninja Gaiden is insane. This game is hard, but fair. I'm now on the hardest lvl and I died twice only by turning my xbox on.

spaffe said:
Now that would obviously rule quite a lot. And frankly, after huge sucess of both the first and second installments, I'd be quite surprised if they didn't go for thrid part. It's just that it might be a few years from now :<

Oh, and speaking of computer games: Supreme Commander (inofficially Total Annihilation 2) almost made be consider upgrading my computer when I heard it would be released :loco:
aye, I hope I'll have a new computer for Supreme Commander, that game looks insane.

AsModEe said:
hehe Ninja Gaiden is insane. This game is hard, but fair. I'm now on the hardest lvl and I died twice only by turning my xbox on.

I love the challenge it provides. I've been taking a break after beating all the missions in Black. To think that I had so much trouble beating single bosses when I first got it. :tickled:

754377117_l.jpg

754379094_l.jpg

754379897_l.jpg