Nintendo themes a capella.....priceless!

Yup, it is. The dude used an emulator where you can toggle the speed and he played it with like only 50% of the actual game speed.

But it's nonetheless pretty exciting watching this(when you don't know it's a fake).

Saber Rider said:
Yup, it is. The dude used an emulator where you can toggle the speed and he played it with like only 50% of the actual game speed.
Yeah, plus he used save states nonstop so any time he fucked something up he just went back a couple frames and did it again. Still cool to watch though, I can't imagine how long it took him to make that.

Quake Done Quick is pretty cool, I especially like the Half-Life speedrun. The Doom ones are pretty funny too.

Moonlapse said:
There's a really cool Quake video where it's beaten in 13 mins on Nightmare mode - really cool.

Thanks for that vid, that was a laugh :)

there's also a video of a guy who beat Half-Life 2 in 3 1/2 hours

it's a big file and I don't think anyone would watch the whole thing, but yea it exists lol

by the way, those nintendo themes a capella were awesome

The blindfolded piano video is insane, very talented person, but it looks they sped up the ending. It seriously looks like they put it on fast motion, anyone have any opinions on that because it boggles my mind someone playing at that speed. It's about the last minute or so.