No Australian tour

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
"Due to logistics and hall availabilities, this has sadly meant that we are unable to get to some territories we very much hoped to visit, particularly Mexico and Australia. We are particularly very sad about Australia as we know we haven't been there for so long and it's always been our intentions to get down there if we possibly could but logistically we are simply not going to be able to make it. We realize that this means that you will all probably go out and burn our records but l have tried very hard indeed personally to make this work so please accept my apologies and try to bear with us. We will make it one day, l promise."

Unsurprising. Is anyone else sick of the "we have tons of gear" excuse? Bring your instruments, plug in and shut the fuck up. Oh well, they are releasing another live album and dvd from this tour apparently, I know its a blatant cash in, but live Maiden on tv is better than no live Maiden at all :cry:

Says Bruce, 'This is the first return trip to South America and Japan for nearly 4 years so it will be good to see our friends there. They will be pleased to hear that we are bringing the entire production we're using in Europe which is the first time that's happened for Japan since 1987.'

So it's not like they're worried about not having the full set. Maybe we just smell?

cddisc.gif
Iron Maiden : Live In Australia 2012

Man Ive got a couple of bootlegs of that show! How awesome was it!?

I pity all you foo's who dont have a time machine.

What a bunch of wankers.

They can seriously go fuck themselves, they can look forward to me downloading or pirating everything they release from now on.

We have to much to stuff, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing Kiss have alot more and they play here at least 9 times a week.

fucking wankers.

I don't know why they don't just come out here, hire some friggin' gear and play with very little or no stage production.... I seem to recall there wasn't a lot in the way of a stage show for Fear of the Dark in '92 and it was still a great gig.

Not happy.

:yell: :bah:

In spite of them being my favourite band, I'm tempted to miss the latest live CD and DVD, and get a burned copy of their next CD - at least it won't have a silly slut with a fucked up neck on the cover.

Maybe Salty can do us some good CD covers.

If what I've heard about the live DVD is true (that Johnny or whatever his name is will be using ONE camera to record the whole show at different gigs and then splicing it together) I'll be very tempted to skip it.

I *really* feel like closing Maiden Central now. Fuck those cunts. Fuck em right in the eye.

Who votes we rename this forum?

Let's change the name of it every week, and then we can have an awesome logo comp that salty will always win, except on the odd occasions when I could be arsed to make a crappy logo.

then, we coukld get heaps of chicks in for our renaming party.

then they could come back to my house and we can have cookies, and milk, and anal.

Then they will get arse pregant,

and have arse kids.

damn straight we should rename it.

between this news and the DoD abortion, I am just about ready to give up on Maiden.
Fuck logistics. The fans down here don't wanna hear it - just come and fucking play. Cunts.

Are they not rich enough to not give a fuck if they just break even down here?? Arseholes.