No discussion of leaked TGE here before Dec 3

I could be wrong, but i believe there is to be no discussion of the album prior to December 3rd. I'm going to assume that means you guys who have received your early copies as well.

I could be wrong, but i believe there is to be no discussion of the album prior to December 3rd. I'm going to assume that means you guys who have received your early copies as well.

In fact, I've only talked about the feelings and emotions I felt listening to this record, nothing more, nothing less. :)

it's a bit grey. It's before dec 3rd. but it's not leaked. I have a clean conscience, Lion sending it out too early isn't really my fault and by hearing me saying the album is tip top perhaps some others will decide to buy it aswell...

it's a bit grey. It's before dec 3rd. but it's not leaked. I have a clean conscience, Lion sending it out too early isn't really my fault and by hearing me saying the album is tip top perhaps some others will decide to buy it aswell...
I agree, the album is bloody fantastic (and the end of TGE made me teary, haha). However, out of respect for the band and their wishes, I think it would be a better idea to just wait until Dec 3rd to rave endlessly about the album...although it sounds like most people on here have heard it already :lol:

Surely since the people who have pre orders have started getting their copies of the CD we should be able to discuss it :p (I'm stuck at work atm but my house mate says it has arrived) I need to know what he says in the Wiseman chorus :rofl: !

Surely since the people who have pre orders have started getting their copies of the CD we should be able to discuss it :p (I'm stuck at work atm but my house mate says it has arrived) I need to know what he says in the Wiseman chorus :rofl: !
Fallen,
Maid of earth, wind and fire
By the hands of your lies
Wiseman looks up from his cold chrystal ball
while he cries Utopia dies

I don't get what this song is about though. Much less I understand the meaning of king of whitewater. The best guess is that the king = some sort of killer who drowns his victims (both boy with mainly music on his mind and the mourning mother obviously die, as they both hear water pouring in as the last thing)? Seems a little weird though.

Yeah that's what I thought too - Break The Silence, Hide and Seek, Destiny Calls, Wiseman - all have lines ending in "Fire!"

To be honest the only lyrics I properly understand The Great Escape (I came to love this song when I read what it was about - that was the moment I really got into it) and Move On Through. Even Long Way Home, I feel like there's more to it that I'm not getting yet. Would love to hear something about the songs from the band, or at least wild fan speculations (still not sure if people are allowed to go in detail yet, although they seem to be now).

Yeah, perhaps the early pre-orders weren't factored in though? Well, it's the band's call at this point - cause I'm a little confused here. :D

I'm actually pretty dissapointed in a lot of users here. Posting about early copies is really no better than posting about leaked copies - just because you have it, it doesn't mean everyone else has an equal oppurtunity to listen to it as well.

Of course it's better than having a leaked copy, you have the real CD that you have paid for and therefore should be entitled to voice your opinion.

Mine arrived today, in Sydney, Australia :)

fire angel I disagree with you. "LEAKED" albums may not be discussed. Leaked as in downloaded, torrented piracy music which does not benefit the band. If I lavish praise upon my leaked music I will point people at the fact that it has been leaked and many may potentially get weak and download it as well. Some of the early downloaders will eventually not buy the album for real, which hurts the band.

I have a legit copy of TGE lying here right next to me for which I paid money. I hardly consider this as a "leaked TGE"...

The band's lable have sent out the pre-orders a couple of weeks early, which for those of us who put faith in the band's new album, is an added bonus.
We have every right to post here about it.
The thread title is 'no discusion of leaked TGE before Dec 3'.
My copy is as legit as it gets from Lion Music.

fire angel I disagree with you. "LEAKED" albums may not be discussed. Leaked as in downloaded, torrented piracy music which does not benefit the band. If I lavish praise upon my leaked music I will point people at the fact that it has been leaked and many may potentially get weak and download it as well. Some of the early downloaders will eventually not buy the album for real, which hurts the band.

I have a legit copy of TGE lying here right next to me for which I paid money. I hardly consider this as a "leaked TGE"...

+1

Got my copy from Lions music monday, and I am blown away. Impossible to understand how it´s possible to write music like this. Pure magic!

I really hope SW will get the credit they deserve, even though i kinda like the feeling of listening to more "unknowed" bands. However, with this quality, and on the other records as well, it´s only a matter of time before SW will sell out every concert imo.:worship: