No discussion of leaked TGE here before Dec 3

I don't mean to sound pretentious, but if you care to read Andreas' first post in this thread:

"there will be zero tolerance of discussions about experiences of and thoughts about TGE before December 3rd."

I mean absolutely no offence to anyone, but you are going against the band's request, semantics or otherwise.

Agreed. I've been trying to write that I think it's pretty ironic how the people on this board are all about praising and doing what they can for the band, except for this one tiny little thing. That's a little contradictive, imo. And I couldn't write it without it sounding condescending.. and there we go again. So I'm just gonna let it stay there. Sorry. And I don't mean all of you, obviously. Flame if you want, I don't care.
The fact that the band haven't commented on the pre-orders arriving early and nothing after you guys started talking about it(as far as I can see, at least) should be sort of a heads up (meaning: it's most likely not something they had planned for to happen).

Thank you. Weekend! Yay.

The thread's title states "No discussion of leaked TGE before Dec 3"

Which part of the word "leaked" people don't understand??

:rolleyes:

Has anyone in the US received their copy. My paypal status still has no shipping information. It looks like we probably won't receive it until well after release which bums me out.

I have been away for some time and kinda hope this would sort itself out or that someone else would step in, but....

ok, first of all, I will just assume that everyone here understand why there has been a restriction in the first place. It is not for my amusement.
Nothing would please me more than to see flourishing discussions about what I've lived and bretahed for two years.

I understand both sides of the argument here and I respect them. I was not aware that Lion Music shipped pre-orders this early and it of course places us in a difficult position as you can probably appreciate.

You can probably also appreciate that not everyone of the thousands of people worldwide will have guessed before hand that Lion would ship two weeks early. Right? So what does that mean -well it obviously means that a alot of people orderd/have planned to order from other vendors. They will not have the album today.
So who else will be able to join in on these discussions? The impatient downloaders....

At the same time it is so late now so I don't really know what to do...
I would like to show respect to all those who for some reason haven't received the album yet and after all there is only one week to go now. You could chill 7 more days or talk on other forums if you need to discuss it.
At the same time, many honest people obviously have the album in a legal way and I am very thankful and honored to say that it is something they/you have waited for for a very long time -where else should it be discussed than at the official forum, right?

So, I guess I have no really good answer or input.
Use your judgement. I will un-stick this thread now.
If you do start discussions, do so in a new thread, make sure it has *spoiler* or something in the title, and respect those who don't want to read it for another couple of days until they too can experience the album with the perfect sound quality and the booklet in their hands.
(there are also reviews out there already which you can also choose not to read).

I hope noone feels like I gave them right or wrong now based on the argument. I am tired and we are all friends.

Let us just find a good way to enjoy the Great Escape now that it is finally done.

Thank you all for you support, irrespective of how you have chosen to show it!

Did your cousin use paypal and did they update his user info.
That's great news. Obviously me being in Alabama is going to take longer to reach than New Jersey, but it does at least give me hope that it will be next week sometime. I didn't even know mail ran today.

Has anyone in the US received their copy. My paypal status still has no shipping information. It looks like we probably won't receive it until well after release which bums me out.

I live in Canada, and mine arrived 2-3 days ago.

Thanks for the info Jester and anyone else who responded. I got my Instanzia CD in yesterday, so at least I have something new to listen to while i'm waiting. :headbang:

'Ghosts' from Instanzia is a fantastic album!

I started a while ago listening to the 3 songs on their Myspace.
A day after the official release-date the album was on Spotify. Listened to the album a couple of times and ordered my copy.
Great melodies and huge choruses; the number 3 spot on my list this year!

+1

Got my copy from Lions music monday, and I am blown away. Impossible to understand how it´s possible to write music like this. Pure magic!

I really hope SW will get the credit they deserve, even though i kinda like the feeling of listening to more "unknowed" bands. However, with this quality, and on the other records as well, it´s only a matter of time before SW will sell out every concert imo.:worship:

I hope they will make it big, they deserve it!:headbang:

Listening to the Title track with the booklet/lyrics in hand. My life, this album has increased in sheer awesomeness a thousand fold.

Agreed, I've done that a couple of times in the last few days, it really adds to the experience :headbang:

I've barely turned it off since since my lyrics arrived on Friday. The story fits absolutely perfectly with the music.
The emotions and atmosphere of what part of the story we're in is really reflected in the music/lyrics.
Absolute Genius

Got mine today. Five days from Sweden to Spain.
As always excellent service for people of Lion Music shop!!!

Got mine yesterday in Alabama, surely everyone has it now, except maybe California and Florida. I will refrain from commenting on it until I have spun it at least a few times. But I will say, the 2nd listen through I have the King of Whitewater's chorus stuck in my head. :)

Got mine yesterday in Alabama, surely everyone has it now, except maybe California and Florida. I will refrain from commenting on it until I have spun it at least a few times. But I will say, the 2nd listen through I have the King of Whitewater's chorus stuck in my head. :)

I'm also in Alabama but haven't received mine. I am disappointed.