No Mercy 2004 - European Tour

Uff few days ago Finntroll announced the dates for their european tour and the only one for Italy is on 28 April ( or something ) in Milan...namely few weeks after No mercy festival...grrr what a terrible choice. I can't go to both but i would like, and i don't know what to pick up. I'm sure u would all recommend me No mercy and Hypocrisy, but i adore Finntroll as well and their guitar player Routa is in my ICQ interest group...we'll see, i'll let my girlfriend decide

hi there all concerned.

can anyone with definite knowledge confirm if Hypocrisy are to be included on the No Mercy shows in the UK???

(apologies if this has been brought up on another thread)

i keep reading varying reports.

don't quote me on exact web sources cos even i'm getting confused, but between Metalysee, CCorpse, Hypocrisy, and others that i've since forgotten, some say Hyp' ARE on the UK dates, and others rate it's just CCorpse + Kataklysm.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems we here in the emerald isles are getting screwed over again, as Krisiun are not gonna be on the Morbid Angel support in april - ackercocke instead!!!

anyone who saw Krisiun with CCorpse and Kreator a coupla years ago will know that they deserve to play the UK again. they slay.

but thats for another post (heh heh)

in the meantime: any update on No Mercy 2004?
the last couple which have included england have been ace.

c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Hypocrisy's official web page Uk is not among the cities listed for No mercy festival, this should be the proof that sadly for u they're not coming over there, band's member should know it better than anyone else. I'm sorry for u, anyway u could always try and contact the band and ask them directly

Aw feck- well I swear I just cut and pasted the tour dates straight over from the official site when they originally went up. Obviously the UK dates have since been removed :erk: .

It's also a shame to get our hopes up in February's Metal Hammer. In the interview with Peter by Malcolm Dome it says:

"And then we're part of the 'No Mercy' tour across Europe, again with Cannibal Corpse, plus Kataklysm and Exhumed. I know we have two shows in the UK in April (The Camden Underworld on April 13 and Bradford Rio's on the 15th - Ed-], and personally I'd like to do a lot more. I am fed up with coming into the UK and just doing one date in London, and maybe one somewhere else, and calling it a 'tour'. I want to go all over the place. I want to see Scotland, Ireland and Wales. [Dimmu drummer] Nick Barker and I have spoken at length about a Dimmu/ Hypocrisy full UK tour - I hope that happens. I intend to talk to him early '04 and get things moving."

Well I guess a) this interview was at the end of '03 and things have since changed and b) maybe something will be on the cards for Dimmu and Hypocrisy in the UK soon (fingers crossed!)

I can't blame them really with all that extensive touring all over the US last year and this, Europe,the festivals and when they did a date in London in October. They'll be worn out.

Chuut-Riit said:
I hope I will be at the Ludwigsburg Rockfabrik date...that would be fukn great!
I'm very sure that I'm going to be there :D

Can anyone confirm this gig?

25 APRIL - ATHENS, GREECE, An Club

Hope this is true!

Yeah, I'll see them in Essen und Osnabrück (Germany) and that will be my Hypocrisy Gigs No. 17 and 18. Its really cool for me, that they always play in Osnabrück and Essen.... these Cities are just 1 hour (by car) away from home... Also, its cool that Kataklysm will be there... the new Album is Killer!!

Fafnir said:
Its really cool for me, that they always play in Osnabrück and Essen.... these Cities are just 1 hour (by car) away from home...

Damn, you are fucking bastard luckiest :)

If all flow right, for me, is minimum 14 hour of train for going (up to 1000 Km)
and another 14 hours (for another 1000 km! fuck!) for going back! o_O
(supposing that all goes right! Imagine when trains are in latency)

But i love this band, and i do all fot thay! :headbang: :headbang:

I am going to 4 gigs :hotjump:
-France (Strasbourg) 8th April (not sure yet because of the tickets)
-Belgium (Antwerpen) 10th April
-France (Paris) 11th April
-Holland (Tilburg) 12th April

All those cities are within a circle of 300 km from my place!!!! :hotjump:

No mercy sounds epic and cool, hate to hear it aint happening here now... But the Cannibal corpse gig is still gonna rock!!! Anyway Ive heard hypocrisy and Dimmuborgir are coming over to the uk in the not so near future. If this rumour is ture then I am happy... very happy. every one in england will rejoice! or some thing like that... but yeah it would ultimately rule!!!

Hey PerfidiA u're really lucky, Belgium seems to be the better place to live if u want to attend every concert :eek: The 4rth dimension where are u from ? Sicily, or Calabria ? Anyway i'm goin' to No mercy festival in Milan, even because Finntroll's gig was deleted, so i haven't the problem to pick up one !