No Mercy 2004 - European Tour

Whoh... that metalcamp-thingy sure looks like a killer!!
I really wish I could go :erk:
I will be in Germany at the time, though, so coming to that festival is more likely possible to happen than it would if I´d be in Finland.
Grrhh. I have enough moneyproblems already :(

What a beautiful place!! I'd love going there, but I'm afraid by that time in the summer there won't be any money left in my pursue :)

Eos said:
If you're somewhere in the north/north-east of Italy, check thisone out (sorry, it's in German): http://www.rockthenation.at/metalcamp_2004/festivalgelaende_tolmin.htm
Tolmin is I think about 15km away from Kobarid which is around 5km away from the italian border (Udine). If you go there say hello to my grandmother *gg*..

Let me guess what you're doing in Germany - going to Summer Breeze, seeing Hypocrisy there? :)

lumitalvi said:
Whoh... that metalcamp-thingy sure looks like a killer!!
I really wish I could go :erk:
I will be in Germany at the time, though, so coming to that festival is more likely possible to happen than it would if I´d be in Finland.
Grrhh. I have enough moneyproblems already :(

Leviathane said:
Let me guess what you're doing in Germany - going to Summer Breeze, seeing Hypocrisy there? :)

Heh :p
Actually I´m going to see Hypo in Wacken :). I seem to remember the dates wrong :erk: To Summer Breeze I´d really like to go as well but in the end...
I don´t think I´m going to have a chance to be in Germany for so long. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
I don´t even know if I can go to see them in Finland when they play here. Provinssi sucks and it messes up all my plans. Dunno what to do :Smug:

HeadCrusher said:
check out www.metalcamp.com
there is also an english page for the festival mentioned above.

are we going to meet there eos? any other guys from the board going there?
Thanks!!
Nope, I'm going to the Summer Breeze. I'll see Hypocrisy there and also there's one important reason leading me to the SB.. FIIIINNTROOOOOOLL :D.. and Sentenced too :)

BTW I'll be in Finland from June 23rd till July 19th. First half in Lahti and the second one in Helsinki.. including Tuska, KoriaRoll and hopefully Nummirock :hotjump:

I'll be there all the three days :).

The fourth and last part of the No Mercy pics is online, feat. Strasbourg. Imo one of the best Hypocrisy pics I ever took :) :)
149_4908gr.jpg