No more Asshole for me, kthx

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
Well, I seem to have done my job as Forum Asshole and am proud to say I don't want the position anymore.

Yes, this means I'm gonna be nice from now on, with maybe one or two good natured flames.

Happy Posting!

Jinn, i have been waiting to tall you this a while now...

youre possition as asshole was a failure.
from what i see, the only reason you ever was the "forum asshole" was that you told everyone you were.
the mere fact that you had forum asshole in your sig just made it seem forced (dunno the term in real english :) )

however, you seem to be a rather nice guy.

welcome to the light side, and may the force be with you.

...But the dark side is always more powerful
icon_twisted.gif

Remember that, Jinn.

I seem to remember when you first came here....and you immediately being an asshole....and me not liking you about it....and then talking to you through PMs and realizing that you were cool and that you really werent an asshole.....and so I welcome the true JINN to this forum.....i for one am happy your here.....being an asshole or not.... ;)

Mantraschism said:
Heh, next thread we'll see:

I've decided to stop collecting Katatonia and to sell all my Katatonia stuff

-Originally posted by Deliverance6
I'll kill myself if this ever occurs.

Any moderator worth his salt would lock this thread in order to avoid the shameless self promotion in which this author is engaging.

requiem said:
Any moderator worth his salt would lock this thread in order to avoid the shameless self promotion in which this author is engaging.

Actually...I think that this is a worthy(in some way) thread.....Jinn has been a pretty big part of this forum for a little while now.....and besides this is kind of funny dont you think?........even though this has nothing to do with Katatonia I dont think that this thread needs to be locked...... the stupid threads are generally the ones I like to look at since noone here really has anything to say that I dont already know.....so it has been a personal interest in a few of Katatonias fans that keeps me coming here MORE OFTEN than if I was just wanting news on Katatonia.....because I pretty much know everything about katatonia....

how many threads do we have to go through about what katatonia CD someone should buy when they havnt ever heard katatonia.....but we give them attention.....why not let Jinn end his asshole era in peace.