Naked pictures of ME!!!

Lord K,

Check this out... I'm trying to score this guitar right now... 7 string Jackson Custom Shop Demon:

jackson.jpg

I live in a little hick town called Corning...probably never heard of it hah? Noone has...By Chico.
Yeh, not alot of people talking about Y&T these days hah?....lol:lol:
I think Lord K is way cool!!!!

:Shedevil:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Lord K,
Check this out... I'm trying to score this guitar right now... 7 string Jackson Custom Shop Demon:
QUOTE]

I´m not meaning to hurt your feelings bro, hahaha, but i wouldn´t play that fucker even under gunpoint, hahahaha...
It´s fucken brown for fucks sake.
Seriously, if it´s a Jackson, ofcourse I´d play it, though it still looks like shite to me, hahaha...

Hearse! Thanx again for making me buy the guitar. 2 more weeks until delivery.

But for fucks sake, did you read the review of the Korn album?
I´m not denying the fact that Korn have made alot of good shit, but the fashion of today is to dislike them as much as possible.
I don´t really mind people bashing them, but bashing them for the sole reason that it´s them it´s just not fair.
Alot like the Sharks never beating the Av´s, but it IS life.

Not only do I like alot of Korn´s stuff, I´ve sold my soul to Alice Deejay.

I so win.

Originally posted by xenophobe
You've sold your soul to Alice Deejay? Who the F is that?

That´s EXACTLY who it is. Top fucken notch.

Sioux.. what´s not to like about Korn? Hence, I´ve stated pretty much what I feel about them in the review.
I know quality from quantity so you better check out Alice.

I dunno, I hear that shit on the radio after I forget to change the station when Howard Stern is over...

Nickelback, Papa-Roach, Korn... it's all the same thing...

:devil:

Are those words allowed on this forum? They're kind of offensive :p:D

hmm.. haven't heard all of Korns new album.... the first one was bearable but the other 3.... oh dear.