Pictures of headbanging

Susperia

Mar 8, 2004
United States
This is sort of a last resort. I need a picture of, preferably, a man (though I will take a woman!) headbanging with a guitar for an illustration I'm making. I took reference shots of my boyfriend headbanging, but he hates doing that and they didn't come out very well. So my professor won't let me use those and I don't know what to do because
A) My boyfriend is back home and I'm at school now so I can't take more
B) I don't know any people into Metal at school
C) My roommates won't headbang for me.

So I'm asking if anyone here has nice photos of either themselves headbanging/playing guitar or has taken photos of a band and I'm asking if I could please please use them for my illustration? Yes I'm desperate.

This is what I'm going for:
picture.php

I know it's not really music discussion--- I was thinking of PMing people but figured I'd get quicker responses this way. I'm sorry!

Put Mortado in the search section and look for all of his posts. He has really good pictures.

Dodens Grav said:
Why don't you record yourself headbanging.

That's a really good idea--- Except my hair is a bit too short...a little below shoulder length. And I'm like the most un-metal looking person, as you've probably noticed. And I don't play guitar.

All those photos are copyrighted like the Hypocrisy one I wanted to do, but I guess what I'm going to have to end up doing is asking for permission to use it. Bah. Is anyone else growing an ulcer over finals?

Susperia said:
That's a really good idea--- Except my hair is a bit too short...a little below shoulder length. And I'm like the most un-metal looking person, as you've probably noticed. And I don't play guitar.

All those photos are copyrighted like the Hypocrisy one I wanted to do, but I guess what I'm going to have to end up doing is asking for permission to use it. Bah. Is anyone else growing an ulcer over finals?
Try here www.theprowlers.com go to pictures/live at page 2 maybe you can find something...We have no copyright on pictures! ;-)

Here is one I took at Amon Amarth a few weeks ago you can use:

AmonAmarth92.jpg

I'm sure Ted wouldn't mind you using the Amon Amarth picture if you touched up his tummy a little bit in your drawing. :loco:

Zack said:
Put Mortado in the search section and look for all of his posts. He has really good pictures.

He is definately one of the best if not the best photographers in the Seattle area.