Anders, something for you ...

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Well , i know it's the Katatonia forum but i can't prevent myself from posting that here...
i heard you filmed the OPETH show at the Sweden Rock Festival...do you think you're gonna keep it for yourself and the band ? or do you want to share it somewhere? or to trade it ?
Coz i'm pretty interested by it..it seems the show was amazing so.. :Smokin:
thanks for your eventual reply !!
Keep doing / writing good stuff :worship: (i can't wait for the new Bloodbath !! :headbang: )
Cheers

i'm also interested in trading the bootleg, unless it would be put on some offical release later.
if only parts of the show were filmed i think it won't be that cheeky to ask for them. Anders, please, share it with us. :dopey:

Download the recent Philadelphia show if you want to see a good recording both audio-/video-wise of The Moor (and April Ethereal, Blackwater Park and others \m/ great show).

haha finally he told that... i didn't said anything about the new DVD because i didn't know if i could talk about that. anyway, yes, i talked with anders and he told me that news. i was also in the first row, so i'm looking forward this issue ;)

I saw them and they ruled all of us.

I met the guys (except for peter, he went for the metallica show) at the last stockholmish katatonia show @ Göta Källare, and they promised the moor, so I kind of expected it, but non-the-less it owned the entire festival. among the best songs written.