No ProgPower for us....

Newflesh

Amaran
Mar 25, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
www.amaran.net
I'm sorry to say but we have bad news for you. Due to circumstances beyond our control we are forced to cancel our performance at this years ProgPower and the gig at Loppen (Den).

When you put your faith in the hands of other people and when they don't deliver you get 'fucked over' and this is what happened to us. We all looked forward to theses gigs and going out with Katatonia again but as thing's turned out it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to do the gigs. It sucks but we have no other alternative...

In other news... We'll concentrate all our enery into the songwriting and rehearsing of the next album which will be recorded next year, it'll be a new killer - That's a promise!!!

Newflesh said:
I'm sorry to say but we have bad news for you. Due to circumstances beyond our control we are forced to cancel our performance at this years ProgPower and the gig at Loppen (Den).

When you put your faith in the hands of other people and when they don't deliver you get 'fucked over' and this is what happened to us. We all looked forward to theses gigs and going out with Katatonia again but as thing's turned out it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to do the gigs. It sucks but we have no other alternative...

In other news... We'll concentrate all our enery into the songwriting and rehearsing of the next album which will be recorded next year, it'll be a new killer - That's a promise!!!
This really, really sucks Kari, but its understandable. I hope things turn out better next time for you guys for a gig abroad. We'll meet again, that's for sure.

Henk