Thought Chamber Cancel ProgPower USA XV appearance

The current plan is to replace a melodic prog band in the opening slot with a melodic prog band in the opening slot. I plan on keeping the musical balance.

Hang tight.

It's more fun to speculate, though.

I'm almost more excited to see what the rabbit that comes out of the hat is than I was to see TC.

I know a perfect fit for this slot: Leviathan. Here's a U.S. prog band that has released two solid albums since reuniting, not to mention a back catalog that we older prog fans appreciate to this day. They couldn't be any more expensive than Thought Chamber (who I'm going to miss dearly, by the way), and they can certainly pull it off live. That's just my two cents, anyway.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I know a perfect fit for this slot: Leviathan. Here's a U.S. prog band that has released two solid albums since reuniting, not to mention a back catalog that we older prog fans appreciate to this day. They couldn't be any more expensive than Thought Chamber (who I'm going to miss dearly, by the way), and they can certainly pull it off live. That's just my two cents, anyway.

Good call! The new album is (so far) my favorite of the year.

I know this is a long shot but DARKOLOGY would be great being it's another Michael Harris band but I'm sure there are more bands higher up on the list.

The current plan is to replace a melodic prog band in the opening slot with a melodic prog band in the opening slot. I plan on keeping the musical balance.

Hang tight.

This is bad news. I was really looking forward to seeing Thought Chamber.

What about Stinking Lizaveta? They would certainly add some variety. BTW, thanks for all the hard work and TLC you put into this event.