Thought Chamber Cancel ProgPower USA XV appearance

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It is with sadness that we announce that Thought Chamber have been forced to cancel their appearance at ProgPower USA XV.

From Ted Leonard:

Hello Thought Chamber/ProgPower USA fans,

Ted Leonard here….We regret to announce that, due to my scheduling conflicts, Thought Chamber will not be able to participate in ProgPower USA 2014. I feel terrible about this, but have had unforeseen commitments arise that unfortunately cannot be changed. We are truly honored to have been invited to perform at ProgPower USA. Glenn Harveston has built one of the best progressive metal festivals in the world, and we hope that Glenn will forgive our unforeseen cancellation and allow us to return in the future. This was totally unexpected, and evidence that I've completely overloaded my plate. I would like to personally and publicly apologize to Glenn Harveston, my band mates, and to any ProgPower USA fans that may have purchased tickets solely to see Thought Chamber. - Ted

Stay tuned for further fest news in the coming days....

It never ends Glenn...BUT on the bright side, we always seem to get a better band as a replacement! Sorry again

I'm thinking either Need or Dynazty, though it'll probably be a domestic band with the same approximate travel costs as TC.

Unforeseen scheduling conflicts five months in advance? Just how in-demand is this guy? Too bad his plate obviously doesn't have a helping of Enchant on it...

You always end up getting awesome replacements. I recall that was how we got a great Crimson Glory set a few years ago.