Nobody Knows Anything!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Man this tune CRUSHES!!!

I fuckin love it!! It has probably ascended to my favorite tune I've heard off the new album so far!!! It just tells it how it is.

Especially all the dumb ass comments I've been hearing in regard to the Space Shuttle ("We shouldn't be up there" and "It's God's vengeance!" What a load of shit!! Also the crap I keep hearing about the presumed Iraq war---people have to understand WE ARE AT WAR, and have been since September 11, 2001!)

AGGGH!! People make me wanna SCREAM....wait a second isn't that a Michael Jackson tune? That's GAY!

By the way, I just listened to Armored Saint's "Tainted Past" from Symbol. That tune is the best. I really think that is there best off that album!!!!!

OK....only a few weeks til I get my HMV copy of the new album! God, peel the days away from the Calendar!

"The cynical view that has been taken, is blowing my mind.....
Guess I have to piece it all together......Guess it takes time to unwind.......and let the dust settle......and let cooler heads prevail......."

Tainted Past kinda describes your thoughts Vomit......

No wonder you like the song so much!!!

The acoustic version on Nod to the Old School is excellent as well, but leaves out the rocking part.

when i first heard this song it didnt do anything for me but it has now jumped up to my second fave song charlie is so busy in this song.