NoLordy, I'm all sweaty...

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
I just talked TO YOUR SISTER over ICQ. why didn't you say that somebody else but you uses this no, damn? I could have stired up shit there.... I thought it was Bini, damnit.... :ill: '...i'm not david...' :erk:

firstly, I wish I was a girl. :(
secondly, you literally do sweat if you turn out to be talking to NoLordy's sister, and not to him... I guess he'll be thrilled..... :D

haha, that often goes with Masie.... LOL OK, normally it doesn't, only in business. individually both of them are loners. :lol:

*Grumbles*
Yes, sometimes when I need to do things, I forget the magic "Turn off ICQ" motion. My parents visited, and while I tended to some needed car washing (My car had so much dust on it that it no longer was white.) she hopped on. I normally wouldn't care, but she did start trouble with a friend's girlfriend once, and I spent 2 hours trying to make her NOT wish to kill me or Jerry.

As for being all sweaty, you made me pause before I opened the thread, not knowing what the hell you might be saying. Rarely do I get nervous, but hey, looks like you win the prize. :)

Sadie is my best friend in the whole world.
We have matching armbands with each others name tattoo'd on it.

yeah yeah, we are big geeks.

But oh, you should see the trouble we get in when we go out.........

You think you are sweaty now?