Nomenies for nicest member?

Black Core said:
true :lol:

and a subtile silence about Blondie :p

Well I don't really know her so it'd be unfair to judge her based on a few posts that I've seen her make.

Kattana said:
:zombie: i thought you were serious then, i was laying a brick :erk: :lol:

:lol: Pics? :lol: jk

Nah, I'm jokin'. I'll probably upload some Bruce Bouillet tracks later from his new solo album. :kickass:

Might upload the 2 Necrophagist albums too if Cunti hasn't yet got them.

Well I don't really know her so it'd be unfair to judge her based on a few posts that I've seen her make.

:lol: Pics? :lol: jk

Nah, I'm jokin'. I'll probably upload some Bruce Bouillet tracks later from his new solo album. :kickass:

Might upload the 2 Necrophagist albums too if Cunti hasn't yet got them.

that mitchs fave tabs folder was amazing btw, i learned a few of the things. i love playing mozarts 40th symphony :lol:

that mitchs fave tabs folder was amazing btw, i learned a few of the things. i love playing mozarts 40th symphony :lol:

Glad you enjoyed it.

It's weird tabbing loads of stuff and having noone to share or discuss it with so I thought I might as well upload it here.

So many people, everyone with the exception of the emptifier, in the guitarplayers thread are really nice. Black core and Mima you guys rock, thanks you 2 are pretty damn nice yourselfs :). Lol it may be internets but I love all you guys :lol:

Joe.....What the fuck is your problem recently? Take emptifier out of your ass and go back to normal.