Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

Omfg :lol: good one!

Well, I don't think so :rofl: or is it really true that you every morning travel up to the Alps dressed in those cute costums and then some random bitch starts blowing in those awesome horns or whatever and then somebody starts to jodel? :D

Discovered these guys yesterday. One is Norsk og en er tysk :D. I think the lyrics are lovely, and the feeling is very relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omfg :lol: good one!

Well, I don't think so :rofl: or is it really true that you every morning travel up to the Alps dressed in those cute costums and then some random bitch starts blowing in those awesome horns or whatever and then somebody starts to jodel? :D

well in Bayern (part of Germany) maybe but since I'm too far away from the Alps and these Dirndl which you call cute customs and the whole jodel thing is just present in Bayern (if it's even present, I don't like that part of the culture and have been there just once:D).
So, that's just how a part of the Germans are, but you could still say : Bayern (southern Germany) is how non-Germans see/think of Germany. I would dislike the Germans too, if Germany was really just like that :lol:

and if some admits that he likes scooter he is no longer accepted in the society.

well in Bayern (part of Germany) maybe but since I'm too far away from the Alps and these Dirndl which you call cute customs and the whole jodel thing is just present in Bayern (if it's even present, I don't like that part of the culture and have been there just once:D).
So, that's just how a part of the Germans are, but you could still say : Bayern (southern Germany) is how non-Germans see/think of Germany. I would dislike the Germans too, if Germany was really just like that :lol:

and if some admits that he likes scooter he is no longer accepted in the society.

Ahaaa I see:p Well, I have German relatives and my dad speaks flawless German. Now how cewl is dat? :rofl: So that's why I asked, cus my dad listens to that music allthetime.
I didn'e expect all of the German population to be like that, I just joke about it cus my dad and my relatives do it.

Holy hell :lol: rly? Scooter is just pure awesomness :rofl:

Ahaaa I see:p Well, I have German relatives and my dad speaks flawless German. Now how cewl is dat? :rofl: So that's why I asked, cus my dad listens to that music allthetime.
I didn'e expect all of the German population to be like that, I just joke about it cus my dad and my relatives do it.

Holy hell :lol: rly? Scooter is just pure awesomness :rofl:

:lol: ? I don't know anybody who listens to that crap :D yeah not all of us live in the montains and wear those leather shorts and stupid hats :mad:

and yes, scooter.. It's one of the most embarrissing 'bands' from our country and I don't know anyone who is really into them or would admit it. Just nobody. if you tell a german that you like scooter they will with no doubt think that you're either joking or just retarded because admitting to like the band is(for the majority of the germans) as contemptible as just liking them :p

so, how much is the fish?!

:lol: ? I don't know anybody who listens to that crap :D yeah not all of us live in the montains and wear those leather shorts and stupid hats :mad:

and yes, scooter.. It's one of the most embarrissing 'bands' from our country and I don't know anyone who is really into them or would admit it. Just nobody. if you tell a german that you like scooter they will with no doubt think that you're either joking or just retarded because admitting to like the band is(for the majority of the germans) as contemptible as just liking them :p

so, how much is the fish?!

:lol: Okey. Well at least I like Scooter, and nobody cannot take that away from me. We all have different taste in music, AND other things :p

"so, how much is the fish?!" ? Didn't get that

you call yourself a scooter fan and you don't know songs like ''how much is the fish'' or ''hyper hyper''?!:mad:
that 's old ,true , scooter! :puke:

:lol: haipa haipaaa... I remember we were always joking about him. Haven´t heard it in years (fortunately). With that a lot of other shitty crap like Marusha and 2Unlimited come to my mind... and we were sooooo happy while we were bitching about that crap :lol: happy days with shitty music

:lol: I was joking.
And its not a him, it's a whole band. Him (singer guy) is H.P Baxxter :lol: :lol: :lol:

great, you can still be saved

GAAAH OKEEY!!! :lol: So there's three guys in Scooter, but I still want to call Scooter, him:mad: "That Scooter-guy", it makes much more sence to say that :lol: ok I will not call Scooter him.
Oh my damn, you call me a Scooter fan, look who know the name of the fucking Scootersingerdude :lol: cute.

Oh no, there's no possibility that I can be "saved" cus there's nothing to be saved from.

Omg lol, I said 'Scooter' 6 times in this post...

Im not a a rap fan,and i really cant say that i knows a lot abt it,but i really love this guy

*childhood flashback* great fucking movie

Im not a a rap fan,and i really cant say that i knows a lot abt it,but i really love this guy

I love getting metalheads in my face about listening to rap now and then. "what the fuck, you like rap?!? Like G-Unit and 50cent!?!?! Shits so fuckin gay"
"....no, I don't listen to that shit...you like metal? Like Kittie, Godsmack, and St. Anger!?!?!"

Anyway, just be sure to have a good sub :D

GAAAH OKEEY!!! :lol: So there's three guys in Scooter, but I still want to call Scooter, him:mad: "That Scooter-guy", it makes much more sence to say that :lol: ok I will not call Scooter him.
Oh my damn, you call me a Scooter fan, look who know the name of the fucking Scootersingerdude :lol: cute.

Oh no, there's no possibility that I can be "saved" cus there's nothing to be saved from.

Omg lol, I said 'Scooter' 6 times in this post...

:lol: don't feel alone !

I seriously like this band, they made lots of great and very different music !