Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

Some more dubstep for you guys. Seriously this is one of the best songs I've heard in a while, with one of the most kickass videos too. I reckon by the end of the day I will have totally over-listened to this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Roommate watching hockey, cant have bass up too much :(

Might be seeing Excision, if money allows, on friday. This is a mix he did for BBC Radio 1.
30 min long, this is part one, the link to the full thing is in the description.

Diablo Swing Orchestra. The new album is probably the best thing I've heard in two years.

Skream, Justice, Bloody Betroots, Deadmau5, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Boys Noize, Rusko to name a few.

Also Nero make fit remixes, up until innocence their own material was a bit mediocre, heres hoping it stays that way :)

Skream, Justice, Bloody Betroots, Deadmau5, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Boys Noize, Rusko to name a few.

Also Nero make fit remixes, up until innocence their own material was a bit mediocre, heres hoping it stays that way :)

Can't forget Kavinsky, Yuksek, Birdy Nam Nam and SebastiAn if we're talking electronica.

i srsly love this song. the middle part till the end is awesome

Everyone in the UK on this forum is probably pretty sick of hearing about these guys, but cmon. Electric Banjo!

Such a cool song. I tried finding guitar covers of it, but they're all pretty bad. Sometimes I guess you just have to leave things alone.