Noob's first mix

I've gotta say, it's a good start. Some of the things that stood out to me is other than the double bass parts I'm having a really hard time picking out the kick drums. I would suggest bringing the kicks up in the mix (make sure they have a pretty constant volume) maybe a little more snare as well. It's a good mix and all it would take are a few tweaks to make it great. Also suggest listening to a few of your favorite bands and really analyze where everything is sitting in the mix, then do your best to approximate that.

Thanks for the feedback! As for the kick, I'm giving it a pretty big boost at 100 hz, with a Q of about 1.5. I feel like that might be way too low, but I have no idea. Where do folks normally boost kicks?

I wasn't really talking about an EQ boost, just saying that they may need to be a little bit louder in reference to the rest of the mix. Don't know what you're using for drums.If you're using samples then you might try to find a kick with a little more attack/click to it.