NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I just opened my CD case for Primus - Pork Soda and there's a fucking CLAY AIKEN CD IN THERE INSTEAD!!! I can only assume my ex-girlfriend has it, because she was/is a huge fucking fan of that faggotry fagtrap.

:yell: :yell: :yell:

One Inch Man said:
I just opened my CD case for Primus - Pork Soda and there's a fucking CLAY AIKEN CD IN THERE INSTEAD!!! I can only assume my ex-girlfriend has it, because she was/is a huge fucking fan of that faggotry fagtrap.

Become a reclusive hermit monk type person like me and then your problems will be solved :D No Girls = No Troubles

One Inch Man said:

Hahahaha........ even Opeth fanboys are > than finding a Clay Aiken cd hidden in one of your cd cases.

You know, I can live with the fact that she fucked me over (even though I deserved it) and that she probably still burns me in effigy daily, but if I ever find out that one scratch comes to that Primus CD, I'll kill her whole fuckin' family.

LOL - if me and my other half break up, I'm gonna have to keep a careful eye on my CD collection - I've only just gotten my Watchmaker, December and Devolved CDs back, and currently I've got her obsessed with Meshuggah... still, she's in the kitchen making me a bacon and egg sandwich at the moment, so I could steal 'em back... :)

So for a belated birthday present, my friend gave me a new copy of Pork Soda. So all morning I've been rocking out to said album, and damn do it still sound smoooooooooooove. I've often thought of this album having the most perfect production imaginable: sparse instrumentation yet full sound, extremely clear, dark, and very much live.

And there was much rejoicing.