Norra El Norra (band members)

aka_Mastema

Forever Orphaned
Feb 2, 2005
ISTANBUL - TURKEY
at last!!! at last i'm able to check the site! and AT LAST Norra El Norra is ready to watch!
but how am i gonna view .ram files?! :(

ahh, it was the signiture day of OL. and i asked Kobi about some new videos.. and he said 'Norra El Norra is coming next'.. god... i was so excited!! i know all its lyrics and i lost my voice when you played it in Kazablanka.. it was awesome!

we miss you guys a lot!! hope you come back soon!
maybe not for a concert but a holiday, right? Kobi? remember? :D
:wave:

Ayse

ah and Kobi, Yossi, Matti, anyone reading this.. next time you come here to Turkey, play Norra El Norra twice PUHHHH-LEEAAASSEEEEEEE!! :)
just because i lose my voice at the first one, it's impossible for me to shout "play it again!", and make you hear me.. :D

oh yeah about this song.
i could figure out a few words like מלכי and גבורה and לפני
but that can't be hebrew. is it?
(it's my first language and it'll be a shame for me if it is hebrew)

Dark Zaiats said:
oh yeah about this song.
i could figure out a few words like מלכי and גבורה and לפני
but that can't be hebrew. is it?
(it's my first language and it'll be a shame for me if it is hebrew)

מלכי = my king
לפני = before, in front
גבורה = bravery

all Hebrew.

yeah i know that. those are the only words i could recognize. if you'll be so kind and post the lyrics in hebrew i'll be greatful.

last week while i was playing this stupid game Gunbound. a few people were talking hebrew..but they were writing it using normal alphabet letters. when i asked them "r u from israel?" they were shocked.. "how did u understand? where r u from??"
"well i'm a Turkish fan of Orphaned Land." they were so happy to hear that..
:D

aka_Mastema said:
last week while i was playing this stupid game Gunbound. a few people were talking hebrew..but they were writing it using normal alphabet letters. when i asked them "r u from israel?" they were shocked.. "how did u understand? where r u from??"
"well i'm a Turkish fan of Orphaned Land." they were so happy to hear that..
:D

:p kewl !