"El Norra" concert rides.

Hei people.

I really want to come to the El Norra concert but i don't have how.
I doubt my mom will agree to drive me all the way to Tel Aviv just to drop me off and drive all the way back to Jerusalem.
Do you know if there is any arranged rides for people from Jerusalem?

Thanks,

~DeadlyRose

I think there should be some people coming with cars from Jerusalem, there should be also "Ha'sahot" but it depands if the minimum amount of people will register.
The details will be published soon so you'll be able to register and there is still something like 45 days to the show, so maybe you'll find a ride, hope to see you there ;-)

hey Deadly
why not take take the bus or a taxi(sherut) from jerusalem to Yaffo...it's not that expenssive and after the concert there's a 30 minute walk from the theater club to Tel Aviv centeral station where there are sherut taxis to jerusalem all night.
It comes to about 20 shekels each way which is really not expenssive considering the alternatives

DeadlyRose said:
In Saturday there is taxies? o_O

off course but they are a little more expensive(taarif shabat)
for example a taxi from rehovot to tel aviv is costs ususally 11shekels and on saturday costs 16.

I know there are taxis from centeral station to jerusalem all the time including friday and saturday and that means there are also taxis from jerusalem.

I think you should call "moniyot merkaz" in tel aviv and ask them
I believe the have jerusalem taxis