Lyrics and pronounciation in "Norra El Norra"?

Norra El Norra has been and continues to be my favorite Orphaned Land song ever, and it took me awhile before I realized that I really needed to learn the English phonetics of the lyrics so I could sing along with it (b/c the only part I can actually sing is literally "Norra El Norra..." and then I'm lost), its hard for an American tongue to grasp some of these words. The lyrics in the booklet are in hebrew (?), but I found this English phoneticized version (hopefully its accurate) on www.darklyrics.com (with the English translation, presumably lifted from the album booklet, below it):

Nora El Nora, ne'ezar begvura shuvi elay malki
Dodi refa, nafshi nichsefa, lebeitach malchi
Nora El Nora, ne'ezar begvura

Nora Ashira, Lach akabira, shir mahalali
Lecha etna menat chevly vegoraly

Bekol zman azor el nora, geza avraham, netzer tifa'ara,
Ata el hai noten torah

Nora El Nora, the lord of courage
Return me my lord, mend my wounds,
my soul is yearning, and in valor we wait.
Nora i sing thee, a hymn of praise,
to you I give my life and faith
Through all time, mighty Nora,
deliver us progeny of Abraham,
Offspring of greatness,
you are the living God,
giver of Torah

The problem for me at least, is how to properly pronounce some of those words, especially ne'ezar begvura", 'ne'ezar' seems to be particularly troublesome as the way Kobi sings it seems to separate the word into 3 syllable breaks (because whenever I try to limit the word to two syllables, the entire line comes up short.)

What would really help is if someone could point out to me which Hebrew lyrics match up to the English ones, or which lines match up to the English lines, because I have the suspicion that the language that the song is sung in can say more in fewer words and that I'm matching up the wrong lines. For example intuitively I want to believe that this line:

"Nora El Nora, ne'ezar begvura shuvi elay malki"

matches up with this line:

"Nora El Nora, the lord of courage"

However I think that it is not correct, because the first version of lyrics has 3 lines in a grouping, and the English translation has 4 lines in the grouping, so I'm somewhat suspect that it actually matches up with:

"Nora El Nora, the lord of courage
Return me my lord, mend my wounds"

Sorry for the long winded post, but any help on this would be greatly appreciated!