Reroute To Remain
Take This Life
Move Through Me
Swim
--------
Trigger
Episode 666
My Sweet Shadow

If they play setlist like this in Eastern Europe (25.03), there will be dead people :D:worship:

I think it was confirmed on jesterhead that, that setlist was fake.

Was it Baltimore or New York? Because I don't remember Baltimore show at all.

In Terminal 5 Ughi saw some retards spitting and throwing beer cups (some with beer or whatever) from upper levels, there was a fight around coat check by the end of the night (or someone just was trying to start something), but Baltimore was just fucking worst in terms of that - I haven't been in so much trouble out of nothing ever in my life.

Ughi's got it worst though.

And talking about cold - in New York it was freezing and winds were like 60 miles an hour, but despite that people were gathering at the doors around 4 PM. I got in around 7 and made it to the front row by like 5th In Flames song.

Gojira were good in NYC, good stuff, but in terms of blowing IF off stage - I don't think so. Solid, intense, heavy as fuck set, but they are not quite there yet, for me at least.

In Flames set was awesome live show... well, it's all under condition you are not watching it from a balcony. I had fun - screaming my lungs out to The Jester Race, headbanging and dodging crowdsurfers by the barrier, people around were singing old songs as well as stuff from ASOP - going insane to teh Eraser, System, Pinball Map, Sattelites... crowd came to a halt during medley though... well.

And they played Rock You Like a Hurricane.

No fucking idea what I meant, I was quite absent-minded when I typed that.

I was at the NYC show too, they played Embody The Inbvisible and they definitly played something off one of the earlier albums as the first song, but I don't remember what it was cause I lost my shoe in the mosh pit lol...

There was a fight at coat check!? I didn't hear about that. I just remember I was like the last guy out cause the coat check guy was a douche. Really good show otherwise though.

I was at the NYC show too, they played Embody The Inbvisible and they definitly played something off one of the earlier albums as the first song, but I don't remember what it was cause I lost my shoe in the mosh pit lol...

There was a fight at coat check!? I didn't hear about that. I just remember I was like the last guy out cause the coat check guy was a douche. Really good show otherwise though.

My frined was in the fight at the coat check. Some guy just randomly punched him, so he rightfully fought back.
I think the first song was Scorn.