Cloud Connected
Jester Race Medley
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
The Quiet Place
Trigger
Take This Life

Hmm not too bad. Needs more Colony songs though. Thanks for finding that

Hey I'M just wonderin is this the set list for edmonton??

Are you really that stupid? Almost all underground metal is sold online because it's too expensive to have a store that stocks stuff that maybe one in every couple thousand people has any interest in. There are a few very small specialized extreme metal stores that do carry ridiculously obscure stuff but for the most part the only way to get a hold of new extreme metal is through the internet. Ordering from Amazon is also often cheaper than buying in a store. I buy used CDs from there all the time; it's cheap, they come in a very timely fashion and in good shape. You can also buy directly from distros; if you buy from say Century media everything will be full price but everything from for example Nuclear War Now is $5/cd, which is pretty fucking cheap if you ask me.
So basically suck it the fuck up.

Oh fuck off faggot.
The Jester Race and Whoracle isn't going to be fucking hard to just put on the shelves.

Best Buy honestly should have them on the shelves because don't NB have Deluxe versions of Jester-Clayman? Colony and Clayman were on there. Did they honestly say "oh fuck those 2 albums"? I saw Sub on the shelf. If anything, that's more obscure than Jester and Whoracle. I imagine they're at least on there at all because they've been renewed.

Do New In Flames fans all say "Hey I am going to go to amazon to get this"?

Last time I checked the people at my school went to a store instead of online.

Also how many people buy stuff online when they're under 18 and don't have a way to pay?
I got my CDs for christmas and guess where they were bought. Offline.

I have been thinking of buying it online but I have no time and no fucking money to do that.

There is one thing that new fans honestly would maybe do online. Download the songs. Illegal or legal, whatever gets them the shit.

I'm not saying that buying it off of the internet is shit but I honestly doubt that's what every person does.

Also how many people buy stuff online when they're under 18 and don't have a way to pay?

I have been thinking of buying it online but I have no time and no fucking money to do that.

There is one thing that new fans honestly would maybe do online. Download the songs. Illegal or legal, whatever gets them the shit.

I'm not saying that buying it off of the internet is shit but I honestly doubt that's what every person does.

There is absolutely no chance you go to or have ever been to a school.

Oh fuck off faggot.
The Jester Race and Whoracle isn't going to be fucking hard to just put on the shelves.

Best Buy honestly should have them on the shelves because don't NB have Deluxe versions of Jester-Clayman? Colony and Clayman were on there. Did they honestly say "oh fuck those 2 albums"? I saw Sub on the shelf. If anything, that's more obscure than Jester and Whoracle. I imagine they're at least on there at all because they've been renewed.

Do New In Flames fans all say "Hey I am going to go to amazon to get this"?
You should realize there's an element of randomness to this. My bet is everything else sold out. The weird thing is they actually had that stuff. Just because Nuclear Blast reissues it doesn't mean Best Buy can sell it. Which is more likely to sell: the latest Green Day album or some obscure Swedish death metal album from the 90s? They have to stock stuff they can sell. Stores pay fucktons for every inch of space and they can't waste it on dead merchandise. Besides which, they pay for the merchandise and they don't want to pay for something they can't sell. You're a fucking moron if you honestly expect them to always have IF's entire discography in stock. They probably got a couple copies of everything when ASOP came out.

If you're under 18 you presumably have parents who are over 18. But if you're not resourceful enough to ask them to order it for you you're probably not intelligent enough to actually open the CD case, so I guess you're doomed to never experience the joys of cd ownership.

:lol: That's gonna leave a bruise.

That's funny faggot.

How about you go to a school where they teach you rhythm, you offbeat piece of shit. Hope you understand my post.

And WeAreInFlames, I don't expect them to have their entire cataloge, but I'd imagine them having Whoracle and Jester over Sub and Lunar. I don't know how they pick out what to put on the shelf but whatever.

You're all missing the point. I aleady know YOUR point, but you're not getting mine. Yeah, ok, people order online, and it can be benifitial to order online, but that doesn't mean people all do it. I never said I looked down on it, but I have a fucking reason why I'm not buying online right now.

I'm fucking broke alright? I don't have enough money to deposit into an account. Being at somewhere like Best Buy I can say "Hey can you help me buy this album".

That's funny faggot.

How about you go to a school where they teach you rhythm, you offbeat piece of shit. Hope you understand my post.

And WeAreInFlames, I don't expect them to have their entire cataloge, but I'd imagine them having Whoracle and Jester over Sub and Lunar. I don't know how they pick out what to put on the shelf but whatever.

You're all missing the point. I aleady know YOUR point, but you're not getting mine. Yeah, ok, people order online, and it can be benifitial to order online, but that doesn't mean people all do it. I never said I looked down on it, but I have a fucking reason why I'm not buying online right now.

I'm fucking broke alright? I don't have enough money to deposit into an account. Being at somewhere like Best Buy I can say "Hey can you help me buy this album".

If you're broke, why does it make a difference where you buy it? If you've got no money, you've got no money. Just download instead, and buy it when you have got enough to afford it.

Ah, I guess so. Unless you manage to grab someone's credit card details :D

Like I said, they probably bought a couple copies of the whole discography when ASOP came out, and no one bought Lunar and Sub because they're faggots don't realize how awesome it is.

You complained that it wasn't possible to get it physically. I'm saying that you shouldn't expect to be able to. There's a way you can get it, but if you choose not to get it that way, it's your choice. However, you shouldn't expect stores to stock a product very few people want.

Have they been playing Colony and Episode 666 regularly? I know theres no way in hell they'll play much else from colony like Embody the Invisible, but thsoe two songs would make this show so much more worth it.

Episode 666, no... Colony, they played in the UK, no idea if they're playing it in the US.

It's still a good song to headbang to, and miles ahead of anything released after 2002.