North America Setlist

Just saw them in Albuquerque. They were good, but Anders voice was shot from about the Jester Race medley on. He tried hard, but it was gone. The setlist was the same, but they skipped Come Clarity.

Gojira was freaking insane. I was excited to see them, but they blew me away. Honestly, after tonight, I'd rather see them headline than In Flames. Since All That Remains was off the show, they played at least one extra song in addition to their North America setlist. It was something off either Terra Incognita or The Link, I'm not sure what it was since I really only know From Mars to Sirius and The Way of All Flesh. Anyway, they were awesome and should play a much longer set!

Just saw them in Albuquerque. They were good, but Anders voice was shot from about the Jester Race medley on. He tried hard, but it was gone. The setlist was the same, but they skipped Come Clarity.

Gojira was freaking insane. I was excited to see them, but they blew me away. Honestly, after tonight, I'd rather see them headline than In Flames. Since All That Remains was off the show, they played at least one extra song in addition to their North America setlist. It was something off either Terra Incognita or The Link, I'm not sure what it was since I really only know From Mars to Sirius and The Way of All Flesh. Anyway, they were awesome and should play a much longer set!

Ya Anders voice was almost shot at the Vegas show. They did Come Clarity. He did ask for alot of crowd participation and they rested between almost every song. Overall they were good.

I was most impressed with Gojira...wow..They have become killer..I saw them two years ago open for Children of Bodom & Amon Amarth. Thought they were good but damn they are freaking intense now. Gojira should have played longer than All That Remains. ATR aren't bad but I've heard better metalcore. His vocals during the Vegas show were going out too.

Yeah the Vegas show was pretty sweet. I was quite impressed with in flames. This was probably one of the better shows I’ve seen them put on even though Anders voice was gone. He still sounded great when he was screaming. The sound quality was awesome for in flames. I ended up missing Gojira... too much poker at Caesars palace for me. :lol:

By the way the Jester Medley in my opinion was the most energetic part of the show as the pit opened up bigger than any other song... I made sure of it :) For me the highlight was Satellites and Astronauts though since I absolutely love that track. Overall great show.

I saw IF for the first time Friday night, made the 6 hour trip to Dallas, so I have nothing to compare them to. But heres how it went for me:

All That Remains cancelled, found that out 5 minutes after arriving in Dallas, replaced by a local band called Hyperion, not bad, but not my brand of metal. 36 crazyfists was pretty good.

Gojira killed it, absolutely wonderful musically.

In Flames: the list sucked, pretty much nothing but new album songs and cc, the list posted at the beginning of this thread was exact, I was hoping for more because ATR dropped but that didn't happen. It was still a great show, mostly because of their presence, they look like they enjoy what they're doing, especially Bjorn. Because of that, I enjoyed it.

The crowd was a bit disappointing, they all knew the words to every song from ASOP (I didn't lawl, haven't listened to it enough) but nobody sang along with TJR, the one chorus tey did from that song was the highlight of my night,

Overall, good show, worth the drive.

The crowd was a bit disappointing, they all knew the words to every song from ASOP (I didn't lawl, haven't listened to it enough) but nobody sang along with TJR, the one chorus tey did from that song was the highlight of my night,

Overall, good show, worth the drive.

I lawl you.

Seriously,

Best thing after Live Wire by Motley.

Gojira blew IF off the stage. The Jester Race medley was disapointing(phil tried to start a circle pit during Dead God in Me, but noone followed), one second of Behind Space(which isn't on TJR!). Crowd went insane, people cried when The Mirror's Truth came on. People in the balcony pissed me off, bitched about my mom moving over to make room for me when there was plenty of room for them.

anyway, it was cold. We hung out with Gojira most of the night, I love those guys.

Gojira blew IF off the stage. The Jester Race medley was disapointing(phil tried to start a circle pit during Dead God in Me, but noone followed), one second of Behind Space(which isn't on TJR!). Crowd went insane, people cried when The Mirror's Truth came on. People in the balcony pissed me off, bitched about my mom moving over to make room for me when there was plenty of room for them.

anyway, it was cold. We hung out with Gojira most of the night, I love those guys.

Was it Baltimore or New York? Because I don't remember Baltimore show at all.

In Terminal 5 Ughi saw some retards spitting and throwing beer cups (some with beer or whatever) from upper levels, there was a fight around coat check by the end of the night (or someone just was trying to start something), but Baltimore was just fucking worst in terms of that - I haven't been in so much trouble out of nothing ever in my life.

Ughi's got it worst though.

And talking about cold - in New York it was freezing and winds were like 60 miles an hour, but despite that people were gathering at the doors around 4 PM. I got in around 7 and made it to the front row by like 5th In Flames song.

Gojira were good in NYC, good stuff, but in terms of blowing IF off stage - I don't think so. Solid, intense, heavy as fuck set, but they are not quite there yet, for me at least.

In Flames set was awesome live show... well, it's all under condition you are not watching it from a balcony. I had fun - screaming my lungs out to The Jester Race, headbanging and dodging crowdsurfers by the barrier, people around were singing old songs as well as stuff from ASOP - going insane to teh Eraser, System, Pinball Map, Sattelites... crowd came to a halt during medley though... well.

And they played Rock You Like a Hurricane.

No fucking idea what I meant, I was quite absent-minded when I typed that.

Was it Baltimore or New York? Because I don't remember Baltimore show at all.

In Terminal 5 Ughi saw some retards spitting and throwing beer cups (some with beer or whatever) from upper levels, there was a fight around coat check by the end of the night (or someone just was trying to start something), but Baltimore was just fucking worst in terms of that - I haven't been in so much trouble out of nothing ever in my life.

Ughi's got it worst though.

And talking about cold - in New York it was freezing and winds were like 60 miles an hour, but despite that people were gathering at the doors around 4 PM. I got in around 7 and made it to the front row by like 5th In Flames song.

Gojira were good in NYC, good stuff, but in terms of blowing IF off stage - I don't think so. Solid, intense, heavy as fuck set, but they are not quite there yet, for me at least.

In Flames set was awesome live show... well, it's all under condition you are not watching it from a balcony. I had fun - screaming my lungs out to The Jester Race, headbanging and dodging crowdsurfers by the barrier, people around were singing old songs as well as stuff from ASOP - going insane to teh Eraser, System, Pinball Map, Sattelites... crowd came to a halt during medley though... well.

And they played Rock You Like a Hurricane.

No fucking idea what I meant, I was quite absent-minded when I typed that.

No,i meant the Baltimore date. I had to skip the NY date because of class. And yeah, I heard what happened to Ughi, is he ok?

No,i meant the Baltimore date. I had to skip the NY date because of class. And yeah, I heard what happened to Ughi, is he ok?

Yeah, he's fine, but it was a nightmare, worst concert going experience ever - fights, police, some drug dealer was trying to push him some shit, freezing cold, emergency room, cab driver who was saying he's going to shoot us.

New York was great, as always.

I've been listening to IF for 4 years, and it's because every tour has such weak set lists that I have yet to see them live.

Current tour had a decent set, if you're waiting for a really good set then you'll never see them live. Nowadays older fans are just gonna have to be content with taking whatever they can get.

I've been listening to IF for 4 years, and it's because every tour has such weak set lists that I have yet to see them live.

The new shit sounds way better live than on the album, but maybe thats just because I dont hate the way it sounds on the album either.

Only a handful of metal bands can pull it off live, imo. I think most people are just too drunk to notice!

Remember the saying (paraphrased)...

The more you drink, the less they stink

:^)

In Flames -- Bogota, Colombia -- February 11th, 2009
Stand Ablaze
Another Day In Quicksand
Artifacts Of The Black Rain
Cloud Connected
Behind Space
Colony
Leeches
The Mirror´s Truth
Pinball Map
Jotun
December Flower
Sober And Irrelevant
Only For The Weak
Clad In Shadows
The Quiet Place
Reroute To Remain
Take This Life
Move Through Me
Swim
--------
Trigger
Episode 666
My Sweet Shadow

If they play setlist like this in Eastern Europe (25.03), there will be dead people :D:worship:

Do you have proof, link, videos, the next day it was like this:
Timeless(intro)
The Mirror's Truth
Pinball Map
Leeches
Episode 666
Drifter
Colony
The Hive
Cloud Connected
Alias
Behind Space (without solos, only 2 min lenght)
Only For The Weak
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
Move Through Me
Trigger
Disconnected
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow
Whoracle(outro)

These lists are so much better than the stuff they played on the US tour last fall, I enjoyed it either way though. Alchohol ftw.