North America Setlist

With that fag from JesterHead on guitar? I couldn't hear him anyway... even though the fucker was just in front of me the entire song :D

and that's probably because you were either too drunk to notice, or the venue just sucks.

I'm going with both :lol:

ya i seen them play clad in shadows and no one knew the song but i was so pumped i think it was total bull shit i wish those goddamn kids would listen to all of it fucking emos

Well... I just got tickets to Vegas. Going on a 3 day trip next weekend. It should be a fun way to end the weekend on a Sunday at house of blues.

I dont mind ASOP but I wish they would play some of the random songs on there like Condemned. Eraser is a good surprise though.

They should play Artifacts or Dead Eternity as an old song instead of some medley.... Im sure it would get a better response. They always choose the worst songs to represent the older shit like Morphing into Primal last tour... are you kidding me its the worst song on Whoracle by far. Whatever, at this point I'll take any old song they play and Dead God is fine.

I saw them on Friday night, and Anders said something about how they shouldn't bother playing the old songs because everyone just stands around like zombies, so I made sure not to do that.

This was my second time seeing them live. The first time kind of sucked because I was really far away, and they were just opening for Megadeth, but this time was amazing and I was on the rail the whole night, even through the horrid opening bands. (Gojira was not horrid, just the other two were.) When they played Dead God in Me, I was the happiest person in the room, and when they played The Jester Race, I was the happiest person within a 100 mile radius. I'd been waiting six years for this moment, and have always been kind of let-down that I was too young to see them back in their earlier days. I doubt I'll ever hear songs from Colony live, but at least I got to hear The Jester Race. Probably one of my favourite concert memories ever. I actually had the urge to personally thank them for playing that song, but after the show their tour bus was swamped with people and I had a train to catch. :/ And they probably would've just found me annoying anyways, haha. I really almost started crying during the, "HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO" part, though. How embarrassing. :p

Anders actually sounded really bitter about having to play the old stuff... though I ignored that and just enjoyed the fact that they WERE playing the old stuff.

I want to vomit.. Seriously they play a jester race medley and nobody responds. Seriously Fuck Americas youth. Im so tired of the ignorance of the metal music scene that it just disgraces me to no end. This is why i dont visit here often is because reading about shows and how stupid the crowd is just makes me want to fucking kill people. Fucking Insane.

I don't get Anders. For years he discredited The Jester Race as an album that can't be played live, and now he bitches when people don't respond to Dear God In Me? Apparently he even told an audience that they couldn't call themselves true fans unless they had that album.

Seriously, what the hell? I think he's bipolar.

and that's probably because you were either too drunk to notice, or the venue just sucks.

I'm going with both :lol:

Come on, I know a fag when I see one :D

Thanks for the t-shirt, btw, it wowed quite a few people when I was wandering around :D And you can never be too drunk at an In Flames show - it's all good.

Plus I can handle my alcohol... unlike some :p

...and when they played The Jester Race, I was the happiest person within a 100 mile radius. I'd been waiting six years for this moment...

Ha! It's more than 10 years for me, and I still haven't seen it live :(

I don't get Anders. For years he discredited The Jester Race as an album that can't be played live, and now he bitches when people don't respond to Dear God In Me? Apparently he even told an audience that they couldn't call themselves true fans unless they had that album.

You are not making any sense... um. At least for me.

I want to vomit.. Seriously they play a jester race medley and nobody responds. Seriously Fuck Americas youth. Im so tired of the ignorance of the metal music scene that it just disgraces me to no end. This is why i dont visit here often is because reading about shows and how stupid the crowd is just makes me want to fucking kill people. Fucking Insane.

STFU and GTFO - don't you get it? It's your fucking chance to do THANGS to the crowd while it stands still... mosh like crazy or just go insane in the front row. Fuck others, that's what I did :D

Thanks for the t-shirt, btw, it wowed quite a few people when I was wandering around :D And you can never be too drunk at an In Flames show - it's all good.

Plus I can handle my alcohol... unlike some :p

You still have the shirt, I thought you said you gave it to Anders?

and hey, come on :erk:

You still have the shirt, I thought you said you gave it to Anders?

and hey, come on :erk:

Yeah, I threw it at him, and Biffen took it :D The backstreet Boys one.

Ahahaha, there was another t-shirt flying in NYC, and he made a joke of it... I was so deunk, but I remember.

Fun times. More in two weeks :D

You are not making any sense... um. At least for me.

How much clearer do I need to make it? The band didn't acknowledge their older material for years, and now Anders bitches at his fans for not reacting positively to Dear God In Me and The Jester Race.

In Flames should make it so that their fucking old albums are actually more easily obtainable?

It's not even in Best Buy.

They're pretty easy to obtain here in Australia. I found about three or four copies of Whoracle at my local CD store.

It's not up to the band which of their CDs are in stock. It is up to the label, the label's promoter/distributor, the music store's head office, and finally the music store's employees.

Also, Best Buy -- there's your problem.

I know its a LOT to ask... but can we keep this thread on topic. I just wanted to see the different songs that they are rotating during this tour and to see if they are playing different setlists.

I honestly couldn't care less about your childish "old vs. new" debates and would rather not waste my time reading that horse shit everytime I check here for some updates.

Thanx :)

Whenever there's anything to add on topic - you'll see setlists, doesn't seem like anyone was going to add new setlists anyway.

How much clearer do I need to make it? The band didn't acknowledge their older material for years, and now Anders bitches at his fans for not reacting positively to Dear God In Me and The Jester Race.

Got it, now it makes more sense.

In Flames should make it so that their fucking old albums are actually more easily obtainable?

It's not even in Best Buy.

CD distribution is not up to the band, and labels are not inclined to promote decade-old records. Plus rights to earlier albums could be under different terms/contracts and even with different people.

FYE carries almost entire discography. And you can get Chinese Democracy only in Best Buy :p

Obviously you are part of americas youth if you get offended by my comment. Thats life Plintus. I cant stand people who like a band but dont know anything about the band or only know one album.

I know its a LOT to ask... but can we keep this thread on topic. I just wanted to see the different songs that they are rotating during this tour and to see if they are playing different setlists.

I honestly couldn't care less about your childish "old vs. new" debates and would rather not waste my time reading that horse shit everytime I check here for some updates.

Thanx :)

The setlist will not be changing on the NA tour. So what you see at the start of this thread is what you get.

So back to the childish old vs new debate.