North America Setlist

JesterShadow

Jul 25, 2008
Hey anybody catch the new tour Setlist yet? Im debating whether Im gonna go see them this time.

I Am The Highway
Vanishing Light
The Mirror's Truth
The Hive
Sattelites and Astronauts
System
Alias
Eraser
Pinball Map
Delight and Angers
Disconnected
Cloud Connected
Jester Race Medley
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
The Quiet Place
Trigger
Take This Life

Hmm not too bad. Needs more Colony songs though. Thanks for finding that

imo, the opener sucks. Why choose that? I loved Cloud Connected as the opener last time. I think that Sleepless Again would open well too. I'd rather see vacuum or versus terminus than Vanishing light :p I absolutely hate system, and am indifferent to trigger. Personally, I think I'd like to see a song or two more from STYE. At least My Sweet Shadow (even though I don't necessarily like it, it's realistic), but more preferably f(r)iend. Not sure how pumped I am by this setlist, but it should be a fun show either way.
The Hive....... :p

btw anyone have info on 36 CF and ATRs setlists? and who played first?

They need to stop touring..there becoming redundant....Every 6 months there back in NA. Then over in Europe...Another mediocre then more touring! It never stops....In Flames has to stop touring and take a couple years off there getting boring real quick. Actually they've been boring since Soundtrack.

They need to stop touring..there becoming redundant....Every 6 months there back in NA. Then over in Europe...Another mediocre then more touring! It never stops....In Flames has to stop touring and take a couple years off there getting boring real quick. Actually they've been boring since Soundtrack.

Completely agree. Reason I'm not seeing them on this tour is mainly this setlist. I don't want to hear The Quiet Place and Cloud Connected for the millionth time. They always have to play their "hits" on every tour. Unfortunately, with the Jesterhead just be launched this year I don't see them taking a break anytime soon.

agree.

Welcome to the world of music. They're just like the rest of us, the need to keep working no matter what. This is their full time job.

How many times did you see them live?

I don't remember how many I did (it's around 20 now), but it doesn't get boring (alcohol still works, you know), plus they had a different setlist 3 days in a row when I saw them on Gigantour (first NYC night sucked - hits and shtuff, but 2nd night's setlist was amazing, and so was Philly).

I think setlist depends on the place they play - Philly was getting quite a few surprises over the years (I think Highway was played there for the first time), but bigger cities tend to get "regular" setlists.

Whatever, I'll see them on this tour.

Bands live to tour. They write music, and then they play it. Not only is it their "job", it's what they like to do! If they aren't sick of touring, there's no reason for them to stop! Maybe they could tour to more places, but touring less makes no sense, unless they're writing a new record. And I'm pretty sure most of the people on here would not be too excited for a new album, because it's going to be pre-determined that it just sucks. Even if it doesn't, I'm pretty sure most people will find something to bash about every aspect of it.

So, keep touring!

We got Dead God In Me last night in Chicago from The Jester Race :D

Show was awesome, In Flames rocked the House of Blues :worship: my only complaint was the venue. I really hate the House of Blues in Chicago.

they dont play both of the songs whole. they mix em up a bit in a 3:00 min are so medley

I'm aware of that, but Darkstar suggested the whole song was played, not the usual medley.

Iv had this idea for a while. In Flames & Dark Tranquillity should team up for a co-headlining tour but play only tracks off the earlier albums. They could even swap vocalists for a few tracks (from Lunar Strain & Skydancer). How great would that be?

it'd be cool, can't see it ever happening though. They've gone off in such different directions since 2002 :erk:

it'd be cool, can't see it ever happening though. They've gone off in such different directions since 2002 :erk:
Unfortunately yes, but it is still cool to think about. If Iv learned anything from my years of being a metal head, its to always keep hope alive because I have seen some pretty unlikely things happen over the past few years. Anything is possible in metal.

They played the entire of Dead God in Me? If so, good show!

I was also drunk but if I remember properly they did the medley and then actually played Dead God In Me entirely shortly after that. Ah crown royal you are my friend and my enemy :loco: