North American Tour Info?

InFlames235

Apr 20, 2002
Danville, CA
Visit site
This has probably been discussed before but does anyone have any new information on the north american tour such as dates planned or a set list...sorry if this has been discussed before but i didn't see any threads that had any info on this so i decided to make a new thread.

Yeah, I'm curious too. I keep checking opeth.com as that would be the definitive resource, but I find myself bouncing over to ticketmaster.com just in case.

Haha. New to Opeth, or was that an honest mistake? I think that there's something we don't know about Lopez. Well, that's obvious, but Mike said he'd tell us as soon as he knew. It's been over a week, and I'm sure that Mike has information. That's the only thing I don't like about Opeth, is that the new line-up never felt close. I mean, there was some chemistry going on in the old line-up that brought out that great music. Now, the band members just seem to play with each other, and Mike's the only one who writes the music. I know that Mike has been the main writer all along, but it was definitely cooler with DeFarfalla and Nordin.