Norther - Mirror of Madness

seko

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2002
hellsinki
Visit site
Have you people already heard the new Norther album? There are at least some samples available on their website (www.norther.net)
I listened to the samples and bought the CD afterwards, kicks some major serious frickin ASS!!! Really good sounds on this album, and the songs, they are way better than the songs on their first album (that wasn't that bad either but this one is better)
Hell yeah, let the metal flow!!!

I have to listen some sound clips of that. I've heard Unleash Hell single and one song (first song on the album) in Metalliliitto yesterday.. and those didn't really kick so much ass for me.. But we'll see.

~Casse~ said:
I have to listen some sound clips of that. I've heard Unleash Hell single and one song (first song on the album) in Metalliliitto yesterday.. and those didn't really kick so much ass for me.. But we'll see.

This new CD is a lot better than the first one and one way it shows is that it doesn't hit you when you hear the song for the first time (T.A.T.U is for that :) ) Listen to the samples from www.norther.net and do that a few times, I think you'll like it, at least I did though I was also a bit negative in the beginning

I think they are a very good band, but every song sounds the same to me. And I am a musician. The order of the songs, intro verse chorus verse chorus solo section... you know? But I am yet to hear the new album. I do listen to Dreams Of Endless War only while driving. I find it gives me much energy.:)

yes...I have both albums...this is really awesome band...especially with their new album Mirror Of Madness (look at my signature)...

yes we can compare them with COB....I like their really good melodic music and great riffs...and drum double bass parts...just awesome:worship:

see ya:headbang:

I like Norther ok. I've got their first cd. Its not bad at all. But CoB are much better...I might check out Norther's new one too, though...