Norther

i used to really like dusk and her embrace despite all the cheese and stuff. i doubt i would hate it if i put it on. i haven't given it a try for a long time, though. essentially everything else by cof - excepting maybe a couple songs on damnation and a day - is weak. the more recent stuff is even more commercialized.
by the way, behemoth are not horrible. i didn't like demigod because of the overproduced vocals but thelema 6 is a killer album with lots of memorable songs and zos kia kultus had some really good moments. their first album is also a decent black metal album - at least that's how i remember it. why does everybody hate this band?

NineFeetUnderground said:
Audun of Bodom is my new favorite person. likes the worst music possible, but blatantly tells everyone to go fuck themselves.
You see I don't get it how do I listen to the worst music possible? I probably listen to the same stuff you do but just other stuff as well

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
You see I don't get it how do I listen to the worst music possible? I probably listen to the same stuff you do but just other stuff as well

0h 0k prolly. you should learn me some undergr0und stuff. can u recommend any tehcniacal death bands with forrest infl00ences?

NineFeetUnderground said:
0h 0k prolly. you should learn me some undergr0und stuff. can u recommend any tehcniacal death bands with forrest infl00ences?

I don't mean everything you listen to I listen to. And besides I probably couldn't name anybands like that. I mean like holy fuck there are so many names for genre's today like i couldn't if I tried

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
I don't mean everything you listen to I listen to. And besides I probably couldn't name anybands like that. I mean like holy fuck there are so many names for genre's today like i couldn't if I tried

neither could i. thats why it was a joke. sigh