Northlane guitar sound - Kemper profile?

RustyNotes

Jun 24, 2012
Sup sluts!

I'm a bit curious on what Northlane use for their guitar sound? You think it's ampsims, real amp or axe??

And.. those any of you kemper users know if there's any good profiles for a close sounding tone?

Love yah!

I'm not a hundred percent shure, but I think they used an Axe FX

Edit: Sorry that was only on Discoveries.. Here's what they used on Singularity:

The tones weren’t re-amped. We used a Diezel VH4 into a diezel cab and then a 5150ii into a mesa cab, Will blended these in a summing mixer and then added a Krank revolution into a palmer DI in some bits and a bogner uberschall in others. For all of the leads and any affected tones we exclusively used the Axefx II, can’t really remember which specific amp models.

The tones weren’t re-amped. We used a Diezel VH4 into a diezel cab and then a 5150ii into a mesa cab, Will blended these in a summing mixer and then added a Krank revolution into a palmer DI in some bits and a bogner uberschall in others. For all of the leads and any affected tones we exclusively used the Axefx II, can’t really remember which specific amp models.

that's the million dollar tone! Literally!:heh: