Not a shitload of new cds,but...

Originally posted by Chromatose
twilight zone marathons on Sci-Fi channel FUCKING RULE
Yeah,but I've seen pretty much every episode of the Twilight Zone there is...several times.
I finally listened to all of the cds.Seasons and Deliverance are alright upon first listen,but they'll have to grow on me.It takes me a few listens to get into cd I get lately,since I'm usually doing other stuff while listening to music(writing,homework,engaged in conversation via telephonic lense,etc.).So I can't really concentrate on a new cd,what I like or dislike about it or any standout tracks.
I've heard some other Sepultura songs,like "Roots","Dead Embryonic Cells",etc.All really good.But Against was the only Sepultura cd that was cheap enough for me to buy.I dunno,maybe I'll ask for some of the stuff for my birthday.
War Ensamble:headbang: One of my favorite tracks on the Slayer cd so far.

The fact that every freaking song is average 10 minutes...it's okay if it's one or two songs onthe album but gets waaaaay too overbearing sitting through all of them. Just my opinion anyway.;)

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
opeth are one of the definitions of "mainstream metal"
digital , flat production , easy melodies and stuff ...
if u want to try some non mainstream metal , try to buy some underground u.s. metal bands ...like Power Of Omens, Zandelle , and older stuff ...

Are you listening to another band? :confused: Because what you describe don't have anything to do with Opeth.

i recently bought 3 new cd's
nevermore - dhiadw, dnb (finally!)
and ill get in memory and poe and nevermore in february when they will get here (hopfully with enemies of reality)
behemoth - zos kia cultos
its pretty nice, thelema 6 and satanica are better
but this one is also good
ROCK ON! :headbang:

Opeth are special, even if they don't appease IoftheStorm's sense of technical metal. They achieve something far more interesting in music that actually evokes emotion and keeping me interested by content.

At the big record and tape trader sale I got:

Obituary - Back from the Dead
Testament - The Gathering
Testament - Live at the Fillmore
Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance
Corrosion of Conformity - Wiseblood

all for 17$

And out of curiosity, which cd's do you own, famousamos?