sold some of my shitty cds and purchased In Memory

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
...at RecordTape Traders.I managed to get rid of Creed's Human Clay,the Valentine soundtrack,Korn's Issues& a Korn remix cd, among others.But I couldn't get rid of any of my Godsmack cds,Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe or my Limp Bizkit cd.Those cds are either too scratched up or too lame because so many ppl return them.I got about $16 in store credit and I bought In Memory,which was only $12.The cd's really good."Opptimist or Pessimist" is my favorite track.The beginning of "Matricide" sounds kind of Blackwater Park/Opeth-ish.That's an interesting track.And the Brauhus(sp?)cover kicks ass.Now all I have to do is get the s/t cd.Record&Tape Traders has an incredible selection of heavy metal cds,and at great prices,too.It's hard to believe that it's a store in Maryland,lol.

hey, Hellbilly Deluxe and the Godsmack CDs are good hehehe (to me at least) i gotta sell my Monster Magnet UK imported single... its beyond me why i bought it in the first place

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
hey, Hellbilly Deluxe and the Godsmack CDs are good hehehe (to me at least) i gotta sell my Monster Magnet UK imported single... its beyond me why i bought it in the first place
Yeah,they were.But I'm not so much into either one lately.I just don't listen to them often,they were taking up space on my shelf.But I made copies of the cds before I was gonna sell them.It turns out,I couldn't sell any of those.Maybe another store'll take em or I can give them to friends.My brother was willing to pay my $1.50 per cd(which is about the same amount I would've gotten at the store,anyway)if he could have them as skeet shooting targets,lol.
Yes,Famous Amos,no more Creed.But I still have that damn Limp Bizkit cd.I was able to get rid of Kid Rock as well.

I'm sure they are some stupid fucks out there willing to buy that thing.If I can get rid of it and get money for it at the same time, I'm all for it,though.And I'm not artistically inclined enough to shape it into the Nevermore logo.But if I could,it would be the one from the In Memory cover.

I know one guy who's really into LB and Korn,but I assume he's got all the cds.Plus,the one I have is edited...I got it for Christmas when I was 11 or 12.No one that I associate with is a fan of Limp Bizkit(except for that one guy I already mentioned).Maybe there's another Record&Tape Traders that I could locate.But I like the one that I was at yeaterday.They have some great cds there.Like Opeth's Orchid(import for $20) and My Arms,Your Hearse,My Dying Bride and a lot of bands with the prefix-Necro in their names.Damn good prices,too.

no stores around here carry anythign good, gotta jump across the river to Philly at a place called Rock 'n' Roll + (plus) great place with In Flames, Nevermore.... im waitin for them to get some Sanctuary hehehe...

i sold a Coal Chamber CD at a place over here for $2, but hey, $2 ia $2

Record and Tape Traders is great. Really great.
No its not. It has a very limited suppy of cds. I've found a handful of death and black there, mostly just a handful of popular ones (well popular for death metal). And they usually only have several copies of one cd for a band. I buy all cd's at either amazon.com, ebay (just got Love of Lava), or Best Buy.

TB: well obviously its got what she wants huh. best buy's selection is a fucking joke. im fucking shocked they even have kmfdm.
DARKSPOT: if one store wont take them due to scratches, chances are another one wont take em either. just fuckin throw them away or somthing. or sell them to your brother and let him shoot them. or better yet go with your brother and shoot them too.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
TB: well obviously its got what she wants huh. best buy's selection is a fucking joke. im fucking shocked they even have kmfdm.

-neal
Yeah,that store is pretty pathetic.The prices are pretty good, though.But I think I'll do most of my cd shopping at Record&Tape Traders because I think they have a great selection of metal cds, and used cds are only about $6-7.Plus I have a buyers card which gets me some pretty spiffy discounts.

best buy used to be even better. all their cds used to be like 10-12 bux. now i shop at centurymedia.com or theendrecords.com. all their cds are like 10-12 bux and the end has free shipping to USA and canada...but i guess you guys dont have credit cards tho huh. nevermind haha.
-neal

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
No its not. It has a very limited suppy of cds. I've found a handful of death and black there, mostly just a handful of popular ones (well popular for death metal). And they usually only have several copies of one cd for a band. I buy all cd's at either amazon.com, ebay (just got Love of Lava), or Best Buy.

I only say that about that Record and Tape Traders in our area, because of the people that work there and some of the things they have other than the music. I haven't really looked at their CDs because I mostly go elsewhere when on a mission to find something.

I live in the Finksburg area...it's in Carroll County,around Westminster,if anyone knows where that is.There are a lot more ppl here on this board from Md than I thought-you,Famous Amos,Rusted,some Iced Earth person who PM'd me a while back, and that Morningwood person,I think.