sold some of my shitty cds and purchased In Memory

Yeah,that was a person here,he's gone now,I guess.
I despise Carroll County as well.My dream is to go to a writing collage in Seattle.But I'm pretty sure that I never will live up to my dream and I'll just wind up going to some community collage in Carroll County.

Hey,gotta get off for a second,be back soon as possible.Tootles.

I think I will buy In Memory next week, or tomorrow.Not sure yet.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Yeah,that was a person here,he's gone now,I guess.
I despise Carroll County as well.My dream is to go to a writing collage in Seattle.But I'm pretty sure that I never will live up to my dream and I'll just wind up going to some community collage in Carroll County.

Hey,gotta get off for a second,be back soon as possible.Tootles.

Hey, whatever happened to our band, Manifest Destiny? :lol: We need you to be our drummer. I'm looking forward to actually figuring out my guitar...

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Hey, whatever happened to our band, Manifest Destiny? :lol: We need you to be our drummer. I'm looking forward to actually figuring out my guitar...
The band thing would definatly be a possibility...if we practiced more,and we had talent and if we could actually play our instruments.But that band thing would be a great way to have the last laugh on all of those ppl in school who'd give me dhit about the music I listened to and whatnot.Still,our lives will wind up sucking anyway...